The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Is it just me or is Gorgi always on holidays? Maybe relaxing before a more permanent role soon?

Seems that she’s travelled a bit of late, some of her absences have been for her charity / ambassador work but I’m sure if I didn’t have to work that much then I’d happily dip in & out when I was available. Good thing with The Project is that Ten has a team of more than capable hosts to fill in when required and the show is still mostly the same. In saying that if Gorgi wanted an expanded role at Ten, I’d be all for it cause I think she’s great and very under utilised.

4 Likes

If she wanted to be there, Ten would have got her there invite or no invite.

7 Likes

Hamish and Steve’s fights are usually entertaining

2 Likes

12 Likes

Jen was great, seemed like a natural and offered some commentary on a few topics. She has a very ‘newsreader nod’ about her though IMO.

8 Likes

Can someone please get Tommy Little his own show. At least test him out on a weekly tonight show.

5 Likes

More:

8 Likes

That new girl is good. I don’t actually know who she is but I am assuming she is that one she took from seven. Never seen her or heard of her though.

^ Has to win some award for the most outstanding ‘been living under a rock’ Mediaspy Member. :flushed:

19 Likes

“That new girl” ?? She is a 50+ year old woman. She has been in TV for 30 years and has a name.

7 Likes

Yes. Jennifer Keyte did really well on the show tonight.

I’m in the same boat as you, never heard of her until she moved too ten :joy:

Loved watching Jen last night she did very well for her first time working in this format.
Looking forward to watching her making more appearances this year.

2 Likes

:joy: sorry. Didn’t even know her name. But she was good.

come on bruh I thought a requirement for media spy was to know every news presenter in every city/region. smh

7 Likes

Nah. Just the ones who have been doing it for 30 plus years. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Tonight’s ‘joint venture’

7 Likes