The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I don’t know what Lisa is playing at. She should have just left it alone. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He accused of assault. She accused of mugging. Fairly nasty all round.

1 Like

Hamish summed it up nicely on Thursday when he said very briefly something along the lines of it being all a little odd and nothing more needs to be said.
I find it weird that Lisa is dragging this out - does anyone really care especially The Project audience?
I miss Today show Lisa - maybe it’s just me but she’s not as good on The Project and the ratings reflect that.

3 Likes

The whole story is now yesterday’s news and Hamish has already addressed it the other night. Fair enough she has written a piece for Ten Daily about the situation but hopefully she doesn’t bring it up on tonight’s show.

The Project seems to be a vehicle for these types of rants lately.

1 Like

Richard Dreyfus is a weirdo anyway. Angela Bishop interviewed him and apparently he has this thing about if someone asks him a questions hes heard before you have to give him $10. So When Angela was asking what she thought were original questions he just sat there and rolled his eyes arrogantly.

Well, she was just writing something for the website which is also her job. As long as they don’t go over old ground again tonight, then it’s fine.

6 Likes

Standing introduction

4 Likes

I really like the vibe on the Sunday show. I think it’s the combination of the team and visually more appealing coming from Sydney now.

5 Likes

Tommy Little implying saying that the Australian export of live animals is the lesser of two evils, so we should go with lesser evil.

What is happening to this program - is it moving to the right under Lisa Wilkinson? I can’t imagine weeknight host Waleed Aly or former host Charlie Pickering advocating for live animal exports.

Why does it have to be left or right? Can’t people have differing opinions on various subjects?

17 Likes

Sadly the infiltration of Us politics to our shores means that we have to pick a team, and follow blindly…

Waleed Aly is away for a majority of this week, returning on Friday night.

• Hamish Macdonald is hosting from Monday to Wednesday

• Hugh Riminton is hosting on Thursday

4 Likes

Sunday Project from Melbourne this weekend.

2 Likes

Grant Denyer is the 4th panellist on Friday night.

4 Likes

No doubt to promote his Gold Logie campaign for this weekend.

1 Like

I thought Denyer was more into motor racing.

3 Likes

I assume that Have You Been Paying Attention will be filmed this Saturday so the contestants and host can fly to the Gold Coast for the Logie Awards next morning.

2 Likes

So the real question is who will be hosting Sunday night? cause I presume those people won’t be going to the Logies. Gorgi, Meshel, Lehmo and Hamish?

Gorgi is on holidays this week.

2 Likes