The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Must be coming out of Sydney tonight with an audience of that size

It was.

Also apart from all the donate here thing the atmosphere and format could work well for the Sunday show, make it a bit different to the weekly show.

5 Likes

Portugal. The Man live

8 Likes

You’d think Lisa would have been part of this special episode, especially given it was beaming from Sydney? Surely Ten they have bigger plans for her than just hosting 2 nights a week?

On another note at least it was good to see that they ended up raising the equivalent of Lisa’s salary by the end of the show for charity! :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re a shit stirrer, aren’t you?

1 Like

Pot, kettle, black.

6 Likes

She was in the audience last night at least, supporting her friend Carrie :wink:

2 Likes

There were quite a few Project regulars and friends in the audience last night. I saw Fitzy and Wippa and Tim Blackwell from Nova there.

1 Like

I’ve checked on her Instagram and it looked like Rachael Corbett, Mia Freedman and other members of The Project family were there in support. Why wouldn’t they have them feature on air?

I enjoyed having Hughesy at the desk, but Amanda Keller seemed a little out of place when Lisa really should have filled that chair.

2 Likes

They probably should have done a 90 minutes special last night and included them all somehow. I mean, they only had a Bondi Rescue repeat afterwards anyway so ratings could have been better for The Project extension.

10 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson, Rove McManus and Dr Chris Brown were there according to Insta.

1 Like

Peter Van Onselen bagging his old employer Sky News after they had yet another onscreen mishap.

Peter: All 24 hour news has problems, let’s be clear about that, but if they were an airline, you wouldn’t fly it. :joy:

8 Likes

Clarifying his statement on Twitter. (Other tweets show he is a huge fan of Paul Murray).

according to TVTonight they are halting production on Family Feud. So does that mean The Project is back in there more now? I would think possibly Studio 10 too but I know they have other shows to film in there.

1 Like

No idea, but if the story is true, then Ten may have to resort to either repeats at 6pm or extend Ten News to 6:30pm, if a replacement isnt ready for the 6pm slot - that is unless they are gearing up for another Ten News overhaul

If they are halting production now, they have atleast a month’s worth of episodes left to air, so maybe repeats until then?

When it halts production of a quiz show, then they can still roll out new episodes to air on TV. Network TEN will determine whether the Family Feud will still continue to air during the rest of the year, rest it until the start of 2019 season or cease production.

1 Like

I’m slightly confused.

4 Likes

Tommy Little and Meshel Laurie joined Waleed and Lisa tonight.

2 Likes