The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Carrie posted on Instagram today saying that she was at home sick in bed.

2 Likes

I think Lisa is in LA again to interview more people. If you notice on the promo for Sunday’s show with the Amy Schumer interview they aren’t even in the same room so its been spliced from two different things and probably being edited this weekend for the Sunday show.

Tonight’s show will be hosted by Hamish Macdonald and Gorgi Coghlan with Rove & Rachel Corbett. Julia Morris will also be a guest.

Lisa Wilkinson interviewed Amy Schumer in New York last night and will be shown tonight as advertised. Not sure about the fascination with this interview, she is not that big of a celebrity. IIRC her last movie was a flop?

3 Likes

Just plugging the movie that’s released this coming week.

A YouTube search finds a stack of interviews Amy Schumer has done over the past week. What makes this one ‘exclusive’?

Australian?

4 Likes

4 Likes

This in Sydney or Melbourne?

I’m happy that she is now getting some work.

I do know that HYBPA is starting back up in about 2-3 weeks time so they have to move the Sunday show back to Sydney permanently.

3 Likes

Much better than Rebel Wilson…

Hamish Macdonald is co-hosting with Carrie this Thursday.

1 Like

The Rebel Project

8 Likes

What medals did Wilson win?

Mack Horton

4 Likes

Hamish MacDonald is co-hosting with Lisa this Friday. Meshel Laurie is also on in the comedian’s seat.

1 Like

Gorgi Coglan on the desk also, good crew.

5 Likes

Anthony Lehman and Chrissie Swan (!) are joining Hmaish and Lisa on The Sunday Project tonight.

2 Likes

Hamish filling in again tonight & tomorrow, before Waleed returns on Wednesday.

2 Likes