The Project

Lucky the prerecorded the Kid Laroi interview…. I’ve never heard more bleeps in 5 minutes at 7:15pm.

Can only imagine what they cut out.

5 Likes

Mustn’t watch much A Current Affair then. Some of those dodgy tradies and neighbour disputes can get pretty fiery :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m impressed with Chrissie Swan on The Project… she fits in well with the team.

10 Likes

It’s a shame she only does one night.

3 Likes

I think she’s finally found her spot on network TV. So many failed shows over the years, she is definitely a panel type person. Not a solo or front runner host type.

I agree she’s great on it

5 Likes

She was pretty good in the first year of The Circle.

3 Likes

Agreed - another panel show.

1 Like

Studio Audience is back to The Project - Melbourne Studios. From next Monday.

8 Likes

Friday 27 May -
Rove McManus and Nazeem Hussein at the desk tonight.

5 Likes
1 Like

Nath Valvo and Jan Fran at the desk tonight.

3 Likes

Tonight will be Jan’s last appearance for a while with her expecting her baby soon.

Hamish will be filling in for Waleed on Monday and Tuesday.

8 Likes

Audience back in the Melbourne studio. Adds a little bit of energy to the show.

Sunday Project from Sydney has had audiences back for a few weeks.

6 Likes

Is Carrie hosting tonight? It will be interesting to see her reaction to her partner stripping naked whilst on a work skype call.

Carrie is living in the UK at the moment and is taking a long break from the show.

4 Likes

OK, thanks. I didn’t know that as I don’t watch the show often. It will be interesting to see if and how the other hosts reference this story.

You could maybe check out the podcast of the Carrie and Tommy radio show. She might have mentioned it there?

3 Likes

Interesting opener tonight. Hamish standing by himself in front of the screen before introducing a story. No introduction of the panel or upcoming stories.

5 Likes

3 Likes

That looks awkward. I would at least have done it like the last shot with Hamish at the screen and the rest at the desk.

1 Like