The Project

Are you able to get caps or a link or something?

3 Likes

I always enjoy Magda’s appearances on the show, it would be great if she was back on the panel occasionally.

Screenshot_20200913-172320~2

1 Like

Is The Project not getting the balance between serious news and comical quips of late? I don’t normally see a lot, but watching just now they’ve gone from a very serious story, straight into Tommy making jokes. Then during a serious story, they pick out a comedic POV when discussing what had just aired.

I always get whiplash when I watch the show

1 Like

Maybe don’t watch it on a roller coaster then.

I feel like when Tommy is on it’s always a bit sillier and more comedy focussed, and not always in a good way. It’s usually bearable when he’s only on Fridays and Sundays, but with him being on every day this week, it’s been a bit much and I have found myself tuning in less.

3 Likes

What was controversial last night? They have cut out a segment on the show.

1 Like

Interesting shot of the Sydney studio

6 Likes

Chris was formerly an Editor at 10 Daily.

2 Likes

Chris Bath will be filling in for Lisa Wilkinson on Friday night this week.

7 Likes

Not everyone likes jellyfish, but I love it. Jellyfish is actually sold in Chinese restaurants alongside barbecued pork, roast duck and roast meat.

3 Likes

Sounds like charming television.

They were making her laugh so hard that it was either spit it out or choke on it. What was funny was that Waleed said he loved it and he’d eat Carrie’s later. :face_vomiting: :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Friday 25 September-

Chris Bath is filling in for Lisa tonight.

Screenshot_20200925-175640~2

5 Likes

According to PVO’s sign off, the same four are back on Sunday night.

7 Likes

According to promo shown tonight, Lisa will chat with Sam Neill on Sunday’s show about his involvement in Lindy Chamberlain: The True Story as narrator and executive producer.

2 Likes

Also on Sunday…

Screenshot_20200926-102738~2

Screenshot_20200926-171119~2 Screenshot_20200926-171047~2

2 Likes

Sunday 27 September-

5 Likes