The Project

Is it true The Project has been axed?

where has this come from?

The Project in New Zealand has been axed.

3 Likes

The Daily Fail are calling The Project to be axed instead of Studio 10…

1 Like

U can be 10000% certain if you need to ask here on this forum - its not true.

1 Like

WGAF what they think :laughing:

2 Likes

Some shitty headline and byline writing here, and ‘star’? I mean, nobody would know who she is.

A producer is a “star” now?

4 Likes

Yeah. And “abruptly quits”, says who?

They acknowledged her on-air, which there’s nothing wrong with given her tenure, but that doesn’t say to me that there is any issues.

People move on from jobs all the time, to have been there since the start is quite the feat.

2 Likes

The celeb interview producer is also leaving

1 Like

I was told 5 people announced their resignations a few weeks ago. It is that time of the year, but a lot at once.

3 Likes

Is it getting that bad at The Project ?

Hasn’t it always been like that? I mean, just be down with it, and axe it, it’s just trash.

1 Like

Is it necessary to repeatedly have this conversation every couple of weeks? Have a look at last night’s ratings. The Project was the only show on Ten in the top 20.

2 Likes

And I’m yet to see a reasonable suggestion about what could replace it and rate better.

1 Like

Judge Judy

jk

Judy Justice

[quote=“JBar, post:4115, topic:15238”]
it necessary to repeatedly have this conversation every couple of weeks? Have a look at last night’s ratings. The Project was the only show on Ten in the top 20.
[/quote]Haha yeah , I’m about to put these -layers on my ignore list.:grinning: it really detracts from thr conversation. It’s not going anywhere. If they don’t like it, they don’t need to post in this thread. I do like that The Project is doing good.

FFS The Project should be doing better than this, debating a story based on gossip that’s already been debunked. Talk about some actual news not crybaby Steve Price (who not that long ago was whinging about being “cancelled”) having a tanty about something that isn’t actually happening.

https://x.com/theprojecttv/status/1726517444024369161?s=20

2 Likes

It was Sarah that annoyed me the most there. It looked like Steve and waleed were trying to have an interesting discussion. She keeps interrupting with her fluff. She does it a lot.

1 Like