The Project

Tommy Little was back on the show tonight. He showed off his tattoos and the right side of his body was all his ex girlfriends names. Enjoy DM

I can make out, Natalie, Laura, Bruce? Chloe and that chick from Cuba :joy:

Yeah i think he was better when he had the show’s writers doing his material :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sam Neil’s cancer diagnosis generating a lot of headlines here and in the US. He has a “memoir” coming out.

1 Like

Abrupt end to tonight’s episode in Melbourne. Rob Brydon was finishing his joke when it suddenly faded out and the new episode of The Dog House Australia began. Viewers didn’t even get to see Waleed and Sarah thanking him and guest panellist Jamila Rizvi.

EDIT: the full interview clip included the 10-second bit that Melbourne viewers missed right at the end.

2 Likes

The first guest will be Daniel Ricciardo tonight (Friday).

EDIT 31/3: he appeared in a pre-recorded interview last night, chatting to Georgie Tunny.
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1641358906432581632

2 Likes

The Project coming from the Melbourne studio this Friday.

4 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Kerri-Anne’s first television interview post jungle on The Project tomorrow at 6.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

1 Like

Good Friday line-up

6 Likes

None of the actual hosts felt like working tonight?

Hope you’re working hard this public holiday.

4 Likes

Isn’t Georgie supposed to be one of the actual hosts? I don’t watch this garbage regularly but she’s in the promotional material often enough to be considered a ‘main’

4 Likes

Not sure about Michael in the hosting chair to be honest. It would be like having Tommy Little hosting instead of Waleed or Hamish.

2 Likes

Georgie is the normal Friday host. As is Michael who just moved to the main seat i think?

3 Likes

Yes. Georgie Tunny and Michael Hing are regulars on Fridays and Sundays. This is the second time Hing has been in the main hosting chair. Susie has also been in the comedian’s seat before.

1 Like

Not sure your point? There’s 4 hosts there working away. (And yes I did work today).

Your post suggested the “actual hosts” weren’t present, when a) they are and b) even if they weren’t, it’s a public holiday.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I haven’t been watching. Hence the ? at the end of my ‘question’. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like