The Project

That has to be one of the most impressive set ups for an OB we’ve seen in a while! Very slick!

12 Likes

It looks like both national and WA editions of tonight’s episode are now available on 10play, so you can see the difference.

I think it will also apply for the Tuesday-Friday episodes.

EDIT: The late night replay in Sydney and Melbourne is the national edition.

1 Like

The east coast edition was encored tonight.

Need to update the w/m to the new logo.

5 Likes

Is it being sponsored by WA tourism this week?

1 Like

Note sure… my guess is most likely.
Its very unlike 10 to spend this much $$$ on an OB for a week.

2 Likes

In Perth the 7pm portion ranked 7th with the 6.30 portion 13th.

In 25-54 7pm ranked 3rd (equal with 7 News 6pm) with 6.30pm 4th.
In 16-39 7pm ranked 2nd with 6.30 4th.

2 Likes

Heinous.

Think I’ll give tonights show a miss.

Remembering that was at 3:30 WA time (if it was done live) for the east coast edition.
There may have been few spectators for the WA edition at 6:30 local time.
Also, like ACA it is a show that is Sydney/east coast centric. Normally there is not much in it for SA/WA viewers and that shows in the ratings.

1 Like

Alright. I’ll bite. What’s your peoblem now?

do keep us updated on your other viewing habits tho

6 Likes

New graphics in promo

And the promo shown in Perth :thinking:

But a very brief update was correct

Tonight’s opening

4 Likes

For tonight’s WA edition, Peter Rowsthorn replaces Julie Bishop at the desk.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like there was new content just for WA tonight instead of just repeating everything the east had

1 Like

Can’t stand Julie Bishop. Guest OK, host. No.

I can only find the East Coast version on 10Play, where did you find the Perth one?

1 Like

There are segments uploaded on socials

1 Like

I thought dhe was quite good actually and quite insightful since she had personal experience on three subjects they covered on the show: the upcoming election, the war in Ukraine and surprisingly concussion injuries in sport. It’s good to hear opinions from all parts of the community.

4 Likes

She did struggle. She asked some weird questions of Nigella Lawson and cut off a light conversation with peter rowsethorne to say “your father died recently, tell us about that” with only a few seconds left before the show ended. cringe. how was that ever going to end well. but i think a lot of it was the producers doing. A bit more rehearsal would not have gone astray.