The Latest

You have to admit though, that the bulletin she was fronting and the set she’s sitting on was hideous at the time.

3 Likes

So is this launching tonight?

Wednesday 19th as per the media release.

Do people even check the guide before posting here anymore?

haha my bad. Forgot it was next week. Somehow I thought it was meant to launch tonight :thinking:

1 Like

Was probably just a simple mistake, people aren’t perfect.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This 10 second promo also aired during tonight’s 6pm bulletin in Melbourne.

7 Likes

Summer experiment… I’m tipping it won’t last a minute longer than the cricket season.

8 Likes

The Graphics so far look good though.

3 Likes

In brisbane too.

1 Like

Personally not a fan, looks very busy and from the early 2000’s IMO. Nice that they’re trying late night news again off the back of the cricket.

3 Likes

Your optimism is contagious.

Michael Usher again hosting Sunrise and 7 News at 6pm today… Are we expecting him to do all three programs tomorrow?

The promo also aired in Seven News Sydney last night:

3 Likes

In Brisbane the promo shown in the news was different including missing the “Australia’s number one” section at beginning.

The second promo in this video was seen during Seven News Brisbane.

2 Likes

Looks inspired by MSNBC a little bit. Like the 11th Hour with Brian Williams.

5 Likes

Do you think they’ll have a WA Edition of ‘The Latest’ or just rehash the national version. It won’t be “The Latest” if it’s hours old News! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think sydney will
Be staying around 3 hours later to do that just for the Perth market at 12.30am would
They
Perhaps the Perth newsroom could do a live insert for 5 minutes with updates news?

1 Like