Was on waaaay too late last night for anyone to still be up watching

2 Likes

Waaay past your bed time?

3 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Caps from last night:

10 Likes

I personally feel like this motif doesn’t know what it wants to be. It’s mish-mash, it’s visually distracting and I feel like I’m watching a Target ad.

While I agree that the recent touch-up for the Sydney bulletins was painfully overbearing on the blue, the previous light blue and white combo was much easier on my eyes.

2 Likes

Wasn’t mentioned, but last night they used the normal 7 News Music.

1 Like

It uses the correct colour scheme for 7 News though, whites and blues which is their traditional colours, the rest of 7’s bulletin’s are a complete blue mess.

If only they’d lock this bulletin on at 10.30pm or even 9.30pm-ish. Why bother having it on so late?

8 Likes

I agree. Should be 10.30 at the latest. The Latest, haha.

4 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

Indeed!

However, when shown in earlier timeslots, The Latest performs worse than Seven’s other programs such as US dramas. It also rates lower than shows on other networks at earlier times.

7 Likes

7 Tasmania still advertises it as 10:30 every night even though it’s not.

1 Like

I reckon Mike Amor could do 2 days a week for this. It’s a great program.

6 Likes

I think he would be too.

Fly him up for a week, or just do it from from Melbourne.

4 Likes

Tuesday -

Special one hour edition starting at 10pm for coverage on the George Pell conviction today.

8 Likes

Thanks, was wondering why it had been scheduled for an hour tonight.

1 Like

Michael Usher’s tweet said 10pm but looking at Foxtel EPG it’s actually starting at 10.16pm.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Why is Alex Hart reporting on a bushfire currently burning in Victoria when he’s Sydney based?

1 Like

Person who was due to report maybe called in sick?

1 Like

Victoria will have a special edition of The Latest tonight at 9pm to cover the bushfires in eastern Victoria, especially Bunyip State Park south east of Melbourne. The rest of the country will get the normal bulletin at 11.15pm.

1 Like