The Latest

He was good. Nice voice to listen to.

1 Like

The Latest: Seven News Budget Special

Tuesday 14 May 10:05 pm

Latest updates on the budget, news, sport and weather from Australia and around the world.

The Latest will get an earlier timeslot to cover the budget in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Wonder if this will be hosted out of Perth or Sydney or Canberra?

1 Like

Aren’t the only main network facilities they have in Canberra is the satellite office in or near parliament?

Otherwise they’d be presenting from Watson studios on the Regional set… not a pretty picture for a national broadcast.

1 Like

Apparently the space where they do live crosses from is a studio. Just doesn’t have a full set-up. Possible than Canberra may have it’s own control room for pre-recording crosses, etc.

1 Like

Likely still hosted from Perth but crossing to Canberra with Mark Riley, and possibly Sydney with Gemma Acton

2 Likes

Word on the street… Seven is currently renovating or upgrading its Canberra bureau at Parliament House.

6 Likes

Perhaps they saw nine’s new digs and got a sneak peak at their huge studio and new news set in the works :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Excuse me? :eyes:

3 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

Jerrie certainly left 9 Perth at the right time.
Just curious anyone seen her band “felix_TheBand” play?

1 Like

I haven’t seen her band perform in person, but I have heard her sing - she’s got a great voice

1 Like

I would imagine we will see her sing at this year’s Telethon, one would think!

3 Likes

I don’t like opening on boxes like that. Surely they could put the preview in the “screen” behind her and open on the wide shot like they used to in Sydney? Or open wide for welcome before moving into boxes. Just feels weird to start there.

2 Likes

Charlotte Goodlet presenting tonight

4 Likes

Show the pictures full screen. That’s why they’re there. This box thing is ridiculous. The anchors do not need to be on screen all the time.

1 Like

In the most recent schedule, The Latest has been dropped from the next two Thursday nights.

1 Like

The Latest branding dropped tonight. 7 news out of Sydney.

7 Likes

Shame they couldn’t do it again tomorrow night. And the night after that. And so forth… :wink:

2 Likes