The Goldbergs

but I’m not happy it doesn’t rate well in Australia! I don’t know why Seven bought the rights to this show in the first place let alone even bothers with it anymore.

Probably part of their output deal with ABC.

1 Like

Finally The Goldbergs Return with New Episodes next Monday Night Despite the Fact 7flix are now Repeating Season Three on Tuesdays just after 11P.M.

Then 2 episodes the following week :slight_smile:

Who said that?

Me

3 Likes

Each Monday and Tuesday from 11:30p.m. Is Brand New The Goldbergs as Seven are Finally starting to answer my Long Overdue Prayers as Tomorrow Night at 11:50, they’re Replaying the Rush Episode That was shown back in February and Tuesday is the 80’s Rewind Special, so I’m happy that Season Four is Closer than Yu think.

I don’t necessarily think it’s close. It’s not guaranteed that they’ll go straight into Season Four so don’t count your chickens until they hatch.

That was quite good as far as specials go. Wonder why they showed that in place of a regular episode though?

Just around 11:45 Tonight, It’s Mothers Day 1980-Something as Erica & Barry try to give Beverly as Mothers Day she’ll Prefer to Forget.

1 Like

The Goldbergs has been renewed for two more seasons.

2 Likes

I see 7flix has Returned The Goldbergs to Sunday Nights, but back to the Very Beginning.

Still waiting for Seven to air the Remaining 18 Episodes of Season 4 and they need to Beef up the Number of Episodes on 7flix they air as Two Per Week is’nt Enough.

1 Like

I’ve gotta be Patient as There’s Mistresses, Motive and Royal Pains coming to the end of their Runs and Quantico airing New Eps after Midnight on Mondays, They Have to Return Soon.

I Prefer Seven to air New Episodes on Friday and Saturday Nights rather than Monday’s Anyway as they’ll be Movies filling their Primetime Slot once the AFL Season Finishes.

I prefer Seven to on-sell the rights to the Goldbergs to another free to air channel, preferably Network Ten so they can show all episodes in order on Eleven. Seven does not give a rats about anything that isn’t Australian or British made. Seven’s “warehousing” of this show is holding up the DVD releases of Seasons 2, 3 and 4 here.

2 Likes

In Most Markets at the moment, Seven are Replaying Season 3 Episodes on Friday and Saturday nights depending on which market is suitable, Season 4 could go there so wait and see.

Just Watch the Season 5 Premiere Online and we have a New Erica, Who’s College Roommate is also Erica but is an Airhead, watch it if you got the Chance.

New episode of The Goldbergs return

Thursday 12 October
11:10 PM The Goldbergs: Ho-ly K.I.T.T ’ S4 Ep7
11:40 PM The Goldbergs: The Greatest Musical Ever Written S4 Ep8

1 Like

Thursday Nights at 11 For Double Episodes, Way better than Monday and Tuesday Nights were seven wasted opportunities for the show to grow, No More phoning seven for the time Being.

2 Likes