The Goldbergs

The Goldbergs returns

Season 3 Episode 21, Monday 6 February at 11:30PM

1 Like

And Season 1 is still Re-Running on 7flix on Tuesdays, They need to Triple it Fast.

Excellent, The Episodes Name is Called Rush Where Barry and Adam fight for The Best Son Trophy and Erica gets Obsessed into a New Band. February 13’s Episode is titled Mother’s Day and the 20th and 27th are Big Orange and Have a Summer Respectively, So Season Four could hit our Screens around about March at the Earliest.

Good News: Brand New Goldbergs, 11:35 Tonight on Seven, Bad News: It’s off again Next Week.

Seven needs to air The Remaining Season 3 Episodes before moving Season 4 to 7flix.

Dumb question but what’s the obsession with this show on MS

It’s @TheStyles83’s favourite show

1 Like

I’ve seen comments everywhere for it over the past year

It is generally held up as the benchmark that other shows are critiqued against.

1 Like

The Gold standard?

2 Likes

Or Goldfarb standard. :wink:

(You won’t get that if you don’t watch it.)

So that’s just gone over the heads of everyone except you and stylesy.

I figured so.

It’s alright. We belong to a very exclusive club. :wink:

I really like the show and am happy it rates well in the USA.

Me Too

Unfortunately I think I might qualify for membership of this club.

I actually had a PE teacher at high school in the '80s that was like Coach Mellor. He was kind of a sadistic prick. He wouldn’t get away with treating students so cruelly in this day and age. I remember him dragging a misbehaving kid by the hair towards the front a bus in a fit of rage. He got his kicks fat shaming me. I somehow always ended up on the skins side in team sports and he took great delight in demonstrating skin fold tests on me. Funny thing is his weight ballooned in his old age and I slimmed down considerably. I walk the other way on the odd occasion I’ve seen him around. Thirty years later I’m still traumatised by the site of the creep.

7flix have Planned 7:30 Next Tuesday Night for the Return of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Meaning The Goldbergs will move to 8:30 and gain an Extra Episode to finish off Season 1 in the Next 2 Weeks before moving into Season 2 again which will be a lot Quicker this time.

Right now in the U.S. It’s The Karate Kid Tribute, The Goldberg’s annual movie Tribute.

Season 3 of The Goldbergs makes it’s 7flix debut this Tuesday Night at 11:20 in Double Episodes which’ll take 12 Straight Weeks to Complete rather than waiting for Seven taking it off and Restoring it and Taking it off again.

Are you read your for Tomorrow Night? Season 3 all over again but without Interruptions this time???