The Cheap Seats

:astonished:

Good news if true. They did 30 eps last year so makes sense, but it would be the latest they’ve run.

Mel and Tim are back to unpack the week with very Special Guest, British comedian and author @richardosman. #CheapSeatsAU 8:40 TONIGHT on Channel 10 pic.twitter.com/jSkDaD1Rab

— The Cheap Seats (@cheapseatsau) November 14, 2023

3 Likes

Are those transitions and graphics for the guest new for The Cheap Seats? Can’t say I’ve noticed before.

2 Likes

Tim has been busy watching TV this week in preparation for tonight’s show.

Can’t believe I didn’t win immunity. #DessertMastersAU pic.twitter.com/AS0v7WueEb

— Tim McDonald (@TheTimMcDonald) November 12, 2023
5 Likes

Studio 10 cancelled. Wasn’t it last week the cheap seats played multiple clips from the 10 year celebrations. I wonder what they will do with the news of the cancellation

Just polishing off #DessertMastersAU’s leftovers :doughnut: #CheapSeatsAU 8:40 TONIGHT on 10 and 10 play :tv:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CznbXDAr9zn/

1 Like

It really is quite baffling / embarrassing/ scary what this show highlights of the media around this country.

The things that are said. The things that are reported. The way they act. ‘Professionals’. :eyes:

Wow.

5 Likes

Mel’s turn again this week

2 Likes

5 Likes

How does this show survive . Total people numbers are always under 500,000 . Sometimes i notice a sponsor. I guess it does better in the demos?

Not many shows at any time are getting 500k let alone one that starts at 8:45pm. The show is consistently very competitive in total people but more importantly 10’s target demo.

10 also manage to get usually 2 “encore” airing on the main channel during the week to add to the numbers.

22 Likes

The Cheap Seats was well ahead of Paramedics on Nine last night followed by SBS with The Lost City of Melbourne, Rose Gold on the ABC and Big Brother on Seven was a miserable fifth in the timeslot.

The Cheap Seats almost tripled the ratings of Big Brother.

15 Likes

The Cheap Seats had more viewers than the combined audience watching Seven and Nine. It was 3rd in 25-54 and second in 16-39 so that more people 16-54 tended to watch their take on the news than the actual news :grinning:

25 Likes

It’s amazing what can happen if a tv network actually programs something after 830pm rather then just giving up.

10 Likes

This year’s final episode of The Cheap Seats is 8:55pm Tuesday 28 November (the last week of the survey) following Dessert Masters’ final.

An absolute must watch, if you’re bored.

1 Like

It’s hard to see that episode starting on time. Why doesn’t 10 just say 9pm?

1 Like

Direct from the #DessertMastersAU kitchen to our desk, award-winning pastry chef @ANNAPOLYVIOU joins us as tonight's Special Guest! 🍰#CheapSeatsAU 8:40 TONIGHT on 10 and 10 play on demand 📺 pic.twitter.com/gu2ok9JnCv

— The Cheap Seats (@cheapseatsau) November 21, 2023

2 Likes

Adam Rozenbachs is back talking sport this week.

2 Likes