The Bachelorette

So did I :stuck_out_tongue:

Ten sign Rebel wilson for the bachelorette now. Think Sophies would rate this would double.

1 Like

Somehow I can’t imagine Rebel Wilson pausing her Hollywood career to appear in some reality show for Australian TV…

Your obviously not watching The Project right now.

1 Like

She obviously seemed quite keen after what she said on The Project tonight, just not sure it would be a profitable show for Ten given what she would be used to getting paid in the states. In saying that she obviously likes Ten since they were the only Aus media organisation that didn’t join the case against her Bauer media lawsuit so you never know… Rebel 2019?

Interview here, from about 7:28

1 Like
1 Like

I wonder if they will pick anyone from The Bachelor in Paradise to be the Bachelorette. After BIP I really wish they had chosen Michael to be The Bachelor, but I guess they couldn’t as viewers would’ve known then the outcome of it as Bachelor is already filming (or finished filimg?).

1 Like

Multiple media reports today (apparently based on a Daily Telegraph article) that Lisa Hyde will be announced as The Bachelorette on tonight’s The Project.

I so wanted Michelle Jenneke to be The Bachelorette. As Michelle was rumoured to be in the running to be the next one.

Wouldn’t have taken you as a fan of The Bachelorette?

Anyway we’ve already got Nick Cummins as the next Bachelor, one sports person is enough.

Rebel Wilson or another normal looking woman would have been good.

But would people watch a “normal looking woman” and “normal looking” blokes? :thinking:

PS :heart_eyes:

I just thought they would continue with the celebrity theme of Bachelor franchise, following on from Sophie Monk season. I prefer the Bachelor more seeing all the women on there.

So we’ll have two Bachelorettes this year.

Scrag fight in the first episode to see who takes the reins. Might actually watch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If there is an announcement on The Project tonight it won’t be Ali as they wouldn’t announce that prior to the finale. They would more likely announce it tomorrow if it was her after the finale so they can talk about what happened with her and Grant.

Lisa would be a good choice. I quite liked her and I think it’s smart to pick someone from Bachelor in Paradise. Third time lucky?

1 Like

Probably not

They actually had a season in the US in 2015 that started with two Bachelorette’s and it was pretty much that. The contestants got to choose which one stayed.