The Bachelorette

The show would lpve there to be a break up already. Remember the figures for the project when Sam got dumped by blake.

1 Like

Stu Laundy told The Daily Telegraph that he and Sophie are taking time to know each other, and don’t have plans to start a family yet. He said the reason for their awkward interview on The Project last Friday was that the couple had a long, exhausting day of interviews. He also confirmed he spent two weeks in treatment for stress, anxiety and anger management.

Talk about baggage.

1 Like

Run, Sophie. Run!
At least the show has given her career a boost.

3 Likes

Who didn’t see this coming?

4 Likes

Back for Bachelor in Paradise season 2?

Not if she’s still hosting Love Island I presume.

Perhaps not… Do we think Love Island will get a second season?

Might be best to wait for the first season to go to air to make that decision, though I can see it being a popular show cause of the nature of the format and given the public interest in Sophie. Nine’s expectations will also be somewhat lower given its airing on a multi-channel, but I guess this discussion is going a little off topic here.

That has shattered hopes that Monk would be the Saturday night supper crooner at Lasseters at the Twin Willows.

Jarrod will be spewing! He’s with Keira now. There’s a new reality show in itself lol

Does this seem suss?

Sophie Monk said on A Current Affair tonight that she and Stu broke up when they clashed while spending Christmas and New Year in Canada.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/im-very-emotional-sophie-monk-breaks-down-about-stu-laundy-breakup-on-a-current-affair/news-story/ca570b0299acf1be0ff8285b1db26078

Sweet her off her feet? :laughing:

3 Likes

maybe they’re testing out a new format, where they live in a house made of chocolate or dessert or one where the bachelors are all made from dessert

1 Like

Or swimming in it, like the chocolate bath? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sign me the fuck up then, I would gladly appear on that show for chocolate baths. it was steamy last time they did that in the series, but golly I would just be there for a feast.

I dont know if we all want to know this but ive tried food with my exs and i just bloated which isnt exactly sexy after the food is finished.

I just vomited a little

2 Likes