The Bachelorette

Probably fake news again? :joy:

Still there but that link doesn’t work now.

Hopefully this link works:

1 Like

As much as I like Sharna as a judge on DWTS and her on-air personality, if she does eventually become the Bachelorette then it basically shows how uncreative and boring 10 is with their personalities. It’s almost like they’re the greens in terms of using TV personalities, they recycle (almost) everyone. Why not someone new or unknown for a change?

Time to rename 10 the over-exposed Celebrity* network

*barely

6 Likes

So much for TV with a twist!

1 Like

I think she is a good choice.

1 Like

It would also further emphasise just how The Bachelor/ette (and other shows on rival networks such as Married At First Sight) is more about people trying to boost their media profiles than actually finding love - this is something which I personally think should outrage the general population of Australia although sadly the ratings prove they’d much rather watch manufactured drama than vaguely realistic dating/relationship content.

Australians should protest and riot in the streets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is it usual to have two cough celebrities in a row?

2 Likes

Sharna just said on DWTS that nothing has been confirmed.

Well of course she said that because they haven’t confirmed it… It is clearly her. She said they had discussions and its possible.

1 Like

Sharna has told Herald Sun she is still weighing up the offer to be the next Bachelorette and has discussed it with her family. She says her relatives are divided.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/redheaded-bombshell-sharna-burgess-says-channel-10-wants-her-to-be-the-next-bachelorette/news-story/168b297229ff94f2aa9e456c3df69d65

1 Like

Don’t do it, Sharna. Have some self respect. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The first season of the Canadian version of The Bachelorette and the third season of The Bachelorette Australia will air alongside the first season of the Australian remake of Bachelor in Paradise.

I guess HBO Max chose season 3 of The Bachelorette because Sophie Monk was quite well known in the US having starred in Date Movie and Entourage, and was engaged to Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden at one stage.

1 Like

Are fans actually “worried” about them? :laughing:

2 Likes

Bachelorette couple confirm shock split:

Is anyone really “shocked”? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not.

Personally it wouldn’t overly surprise me if the tabloids have only been speculating about their relationship because it seems unlikely there’ll be a 2020 season of The Bachelorette!

In Ten’s ad for upcoming shows for 2020 The Bachelorette is featured.

1 Like

Why unlikely? They’ve publicly announced it’s still going ahead, and i’d expect an announcement on the casting of the chosen Bachelorette very soon.

The Bachelor franchises here have had a fair bit of success and a good track record with pairing couples and relationships lasting, there has also been marriages and babies.

Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter