The Bachelor Australia

Given Nine has the rights to the original US version of The Bachelor, and Ten the rights to the Australian version, they surely will fight it out to get the spinoff.

Doubt Ten will want it (or can afford it :wink: ). They might do an Aussie version of those spinoffs though.

There are rumors circulating that they are getting close to filming The Bachelor in Paradise, with some of the cast already signed up. I think it’s good timing, there have been enough seasons with enough memorable contestants to go ahead with this. A good chance to get a few viewer favorites back and this show is much more interesting too as all live in a house together. You’d think the likes of Elise, Tara and Nikki would be a shoe in plus a few of the drama girls. I reckon Michael and Sasha would both come straight back too.

Here’s the article from Daily Mail:

Do you trust the source of the story? They seem to invent stories.

3 Likes

I don’t trust the source but there’s no secrets that Ten have been considering doing this for a while so there could be some truth to it. The timing seems right as this would be the perfect show to air off the back of I’m a Celebrity and probably something CBS would be keen to pursue given the success of The Bachelor.

Hopefully they don’t do this unless it replaces one of the regular series. Overkill.

I don’t think its overkill. They are very different shows and it will beat anything Ten has in the first half of the year. If they air it March its a long enough gap before The Bachelor. I’d even prefer this over a Bachelorrette season next year.

ALL is not lost for aspiring suitors who missed out on winning the heart of Bachelor charmer Matty J.
The formerly eligible Queenslander might be off the market in TV land, but he’s still ripe for the taking in an augmented reality sense thanks to the wax masters at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
From next month, the attraction will offer a state-of-the-art augmented reality experience in which visitors can take a seat with Matty J, interact, take home a photo and even steal a kiss.

More info at Madame Tussauds website

Sam Wood from The Bachelor 2015 and Snezana Markoski have welcomed their first child together: a girl named Willow Wendy Wood. Snezana has an 11-year-old daughter, Eve, from her first marriage to Jason Rapoff.

Willow Wood!

They haven’t thought that through, have they?

If they have more kids, they could go for Ash, Mahogany, Jarrah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The next Bachelor?

I hope not. He was nowhere near as popular as Matty was. He can just go on Bach in Paradise IMO

1 Like

So who was more popular?

I meant Matty from last season was extremely popular when he didn’t win so was the right choice for Bachelor this year. Apollo didn’t seem anywhere near as popular. I just don’t think any of this years contestants were that popular as viewers have moreso fallen in love with Sophie this season. If they were to pick someone from this year I think James seemed to get the biggest reaction when he was eliminated but at the same time he didn’t get a heap of airtime so prob not the right choice either.

I’m just thinking there are a few guys this season who would be good on Bachelor in Paradise but none stand out to me as right for The Bachelor role.

2 Likes

I hear Apollo is set to replace Cosentino on Channel 7

I think they should choose Blake from this years season. He could be quite controversial.

Nah Blake is actually a grade-A cunt. he took a cheap shot and coward punched a dude (who was walking away from him). It’s already bad enough he was on the show, but don’t give him airtime, such a terrible role model.

Legitimately being like ‘aw if you pay a fine, like it’s all good, you can live your life and be a star’, like what he did was nothing.

Don’t give him anymore airtime (or even encourage it), he doesn’t deserve it.

1 Like

Meh. I hate how the media dig up the pasts of contestants on reality shows. That is something in his past that has already been sorted out and has nothing to do with the person he is now or anything he did on the show. People do stupid things in their lives and make mistakes, it doesn’t mean they can be judged on it forever. He was definitely he most entertaining person on the show this year and needs to be on The Bachelor in Paradise.

Hasn’t he done something else today? Something about selling nude photos of a girl? He would be entertaining on a show like Bachelor in Paradise but maybe someone like him doesn’t deserve airtime. I actually didn’t realise he was convicted of assault (I don’t read tabloids) but heard this on the radio this morning.

Who knows what to believe when these news sites make up 90% of Bachelor goss and the person making these claims is Jen from The Bachelor. Both of them are either clearly plants on the show to purposely bring drama or someones trying tomilk their 15 mins of fame. I dont think I believe that they were ever even together. Im not saying Blake is innocent but lets see him formally charged first before judging him on that one.

1 Like