The Amazing Race Australia

According to this Tik Tok the Amazing Race is currently filming in Perth

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdkM2RVu/

3 Likes

Looks like Perth will be the finish line (like season 1 in November 2010).

3 Likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdkHAmAT/

A little bts of the Amazing Race and the “TV magic”

The start line of the new season is shown to be Melbourne’s Flemington Racecourse, according to tonight’s preview of what’s coming to 10 later this year.

1 Like

A few of the places in tonight’s promo Morocco, Greece, Turkey, Mexico, Colombia plus others not mentioned.

5 Likes

Amazing Places, Amazing People.

The Amazing Race Australia. Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

Australia, dust off your passports and get your bags packed as The Amazing Race Australia is back for another big adventure, and this year we are racing around the world!

As international borders open up across the globe, so does the endless possibilities for the intrepid teams who will be racing across six continents and experiencing the extraordinary delights of international destinations such as Turkey, Greece, Belize, Morocco, Mexico and Colombia.

Coming soon to 10 in a world of pure imagination is The Amazing Race Australia, hosted by Beau Ryan and filled with amazing places and amazing people.

3 Likes

Amazing places, Amazing people, Amazing promo.

Especially love the animation at the end

3 Likes

The amazing race problay air after the Masked Singer finishes

1 Like

10 certainly put a lot of effort into this promo.

I’m surprised that they are seemingly revealing almost every overseas location in the promo. I guess it’s the advertising angle to really show that it’s overseas again but it would be good to leave some as a surprise (or at least to find out later down the season).

Hopefully this is a big improvement on the last season that was extremely padded out with way too many epsiodes, non-elimination legs and new teams joining very late in the game.

2 Likes

New promo aired tonight during Shaun Micallef’s Brain Eisteddfod, with additional footage from the race. It also confirms Melbourne’s Flemington Racecourse as the starting point (see first screencap below).

Promo 2

The Greatest Race On Earth.

Extended Look At The Amazing Race Australia. Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play.

Pack your bags Australia. Now that international travel is back, The Amazing Race Australia is going global.

From the exotic to the unimaginable, teams are set to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. With heart-stopping and eye-watering challenges across six continents, the teams will challenge themselves physically, and mentally, like never before.

Coming soon to 10 is The Amazing Race Australia, hosted by Beau Ryan and filled with amazing people, amazing places and amazing cultures.

4 Likes

Promo 3

3 Likes

Instead of saying it’s coming soon. Just announce the actual start date, It is clear they know what the date is. Just say what it is.

Just saying coming soon it not that helpful

This does not only apply to the amazing race Australia but all upcoming shows

1 Like

But often the date they originally have in mind changes due to other networks’ schedules. You would be more annoyed if they announced a date, then had to change it when they got closer. Why do you need to know the exact date, weeks before it actually starts?

4 Likes

They will announce the actual date a month out usually.

1 Like
4 Likes

It always amazes me the amount of people who don’t learn to drive ‘stick shift’ before going on the show. It makes for some funny moments, but gee, haven’t they watched the show before??

3 Likes

I thought we called it driving “manual” in Australia . "stick " or "stick shift " i thought was what Americans referred to it as .

6 Likes

We used to always call it driving a stick when growing up.

2 Likes