Test Cards and Other Internal Content

2 Likes

With thanks to the Frankster, some slates & a couple of countdowns for old 2WS TV commercials from various production companies:

Also for the lack of a better thread, a “Videopak Television Production” endtag from (probably) the 1980s:

5 Likes

From the end of a ten daily live stream this morning

3 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while. Here are some more:

11 Likes

Here’s a clip I recorded from a clean feed from 7 that gives an interesting insight into the production of live sporting events. I’ve recorded the feed with the studio track so you can hear the director giving the camera operators and graphics people, etc. instructions:

8 Likes

that would be the director, not the producer.

Live feed on news.com.au

2 Likes

That was interesting. That would have been the host broadcaster’s production and sounded like they were taking orders from Seven for shots towards the end there.

Thanks. Fixed.

That was just a short clip from the recording, I can post more if there’s any interest.

1 Like

From the ten daily live stream

imageimage

5 Likes

5 Likes

A “blink and you would’ve missed it” moment from during last Monday’s Opener to the Late Edition of ABC News:

Humphrey 2007 - from when TVS (RIP :cry:) had a bit of difficulty playing an episode, 16/12/2013:

5 Likes

Some more, including people taking selfies on the BBC set:

5 Likes

Hello to Chook if he’s reading! :rofl:

The TVQ 10 test pattern would rate better than the programming on Ten currently.

1 Like

Any test pattern would rate better than the programming on most stations. :rofl:

Lewis Black explains this principle quite well. :wink:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Call and Win

Some more. Anyone know what PHC stands for in the Channel Nine card?

What happens between live crosses:

7 Likes

Parliament House Canberra?

2 Likes

some recent random ones
i have a large collection, will have to find somewhere to put them all :slight_smile:

2 Likes