Test Cards and Other Internal Content

atvirip

asiasat4ku12333Vtestcard OptusB1_analogcard

5 Likes

<<< PLEASE NOTE >>>

ALL PHONE NUMBERS MUST BE BLURRED OR COVERED

As a courtesy as we advise all contributors to that thread, if publishing any test cards / graphics containing full telephone numbers can you please de-identify those numbers, even if it is just blurring or blanking out the last few digits.

Admins and Staff would appreciate your co-operation in this and thanks again for the great contributions.

4 Likes

We do…?

3 Likes

I’ve already blacked out some on my posts.

1 Like

The numbers in the ones I just posted are no longer in service and were from 2000-2003

News update clapper from Seven Brisbane.

Also, if you’re wondering - yes, 7NNB stands for “7 Nightly News Brisbane”.

7 Likes

Who said it was this admin?

1 Like

Well, you’re neither admin nor staff - don’t try and act like you are. A member of staff asked you to undertake the specific action, this isnt an invitation to embellish that request and post it as some kind of directive to people posting in this thread.

3 Likes

My aim was not that and sorry if it seemed like that. By staff I meant staff that work at the organisations not staff on mediaspy.

I thought it being as I contribute to the thread often I would encourage others to remove numbers that could be sensitive to those working in the industry.

4 Likes

Another from the ABC

4 Likes

Not exactly an “Internal Graphic” but it is before a stream starts.

3 Likes

From one of the Nine NRL streams

3 Likes

vlcsnap-2018-10-04-13h01m55s852

2 Likes

vlcsnap-2018-10-04-13h03m52s039

4 Likes

vlcsnap-2018-10-05-10h52m21s988

3 Likes

2 Likes

From Nine’s Live Stream today vlcsnap-2018-10-17-13h58m59s891

4 Likes

Looks like someone has plugged a camera straight into the computer and sent that out.

2 Likes

What about this one I saw 5 mins after it? I’d have to agree with you that it actually does look like someone plugged a HDMI out into it and have 2 feeds on one stream.
vlcsnap-2018-10-17-14h55m26s454

2 Likes

I’m guessing it was a live stream of a presser? Normally at the end of the presser the Camo will send back anything he shot whilst the link is still up. The 2nd one is the bars from master control onced the link has gone. The web guys must have been a little slow.

1 Like