Ten Sport

It seems Gfinity Elite Series is moving to 11. For the first time on 11 they are showing sport. Whether its live into Sydney and Melbourne remains to be seen.

There were multiple complaints on Twitter about the digitally inserted advertising graphics causing the players to become invisible.

Watched it and I didn’t like the sponsors being illuminated on the grass. These eyes literally hurt

Whoops that’s not keyed properly or the software for that graphics system was playing up!

The host broadcaster which also shows Super Rugby matches in Japan did a really bad job with the graphics. They need an upgrade before next year’s Rugby World Cup.

Don’t they test these things?

Mark Howard And Daryl Beattie were hosting in the Ten studios for the MotoGP coming up.

Any idea which studio this comes from?

Looks like set pieces from the F1, so i’d say this is in Melbourne given that’s where they usually host MotoGP coverage from.

sport is usually hosted in Melbourne

Is it from the old Melbourne news studio?

yeah, I think so.

Think it’s the first time this has happened during 10’s A-League deal but currently Fox Sports is airing post-game coverage of the Newcastle v Melbourne Victory match exclusively on 10 Boss. This is happening because FS 505 is airing another match (Perth v Brisbane)

10 Boss’ coverage of Malaysian GP today has been brought forward due to heavy rain at Sepang Circuit overnight. The MotoGP race will start at 1pm local time (4pm AEDT).

you mean 10 Boss. I hope its not like last time, when they did do this it rained non-stop over in Britain.

I hope today’s race will go ahead as well, unlike the one at Britain which was eventually abandoned.
EDIT: the race went ahead and was won by world champion Marc Marquez.

10 have picked up the replay rights to the Aus X Open Supercross and Freestyle motorcross event which aired on 7mate last year, it is happening this weekend at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney.

It’s scheduled on 10 Boss this Sunday from 1:00pm and live on Fox Sports 506.

Who will be Ten’s racecaller for the Melbourne Cup

In the 90s they used Dan Mielicki

Dan’s a very underused caller of gallops, but I’d imagine the easy option would be to use Matt Hill.