Ten Sport

I caught one earlier today while I briefly had the main channel on, probably not enough though.

1 Like

Have been running in Brisbane on the main channel for for 10 Peach coverage.

2 Likes

Should be on the main channel to maximise audience reach potential.

3 Likes

The ads in Melbourne have been saying on 10

2 Likes

Yes, in AEDT timezones it is on 10, elsewhere it is on 10Peach.

1 Like

Different schedule Sydney / Melbourne.

1 Like

Agree that 10 should be promoting the Christmas Day NBL match a little more, at least in Sydney and Melbourne.

As 92.5% of ads are for The Bachelor, 5.5% are ads for The Project, and 2% for the rest of their schedule.

All programs they own 100% of the ad revenue. NBL not so much.

3 Likes

10 Peach

3 Likes

But they can still use the NBL ad breaks to promote their own content, which requires eyeballs to watch the NBL, which requires promotion of said NBL. It’s a balancing act.

5 Likes

Saw a 10 cameraman at AAMI Park the other day wearing a “Sochi Olympics on 10” uniform. A bit of a throwback.

4 Likes

Sunday Hoops Round 18.

The ultimate round of the 2022/23 Hungry Jack’s NBL season is here as it comes down to the last two matches to decide who makes finals and where teams finish, in Round 18 of Sunday Hoops.

Tipping off at 2.00pm AEDT, Melbourne United will be pulling out all stops against Adelaide 36ers in their last chance to secure a spot in the finals – can United pull off a miracle?

Then minor premiers Sydney Kings will take on Perth Wildcats at 4.00pm AEDT. Can the Wildcats take down the Kings and cement a place in the Finals?

1 Like
2 Likes

The NBL announced the 2023 finals fixture this evening.

10 Peach’s coverage of the finals starts next Sunday (February 12) with the Play-in Game at 2pm AEDT, followed by game 1 of the playoffs involving New Zealand Breakers at 4pm AEDT.

UPDATE 9/2: in the Play-in Tournament tonight, Perth Wildcats came from behind to defeat South East Melbourne Phoenix 106-99, ending the latter’s season. The Wildcats will now face Cairns Taipans in Sunday’s Play-in Game, after the Taipans lost to Tasmania JackJumpers 87-79 at home in the seeding qualifier. The JackJumpers advance to the best-of-three playoffs against New Zealand Breakers.

So Sunday’s fixture now looks like this:
Play-in Game: Cairns Taipans v Perth Wildcats (Cairns Convention Centre), 2pm AEDT
Playoffs: New Zealand Breakers v Tasmania JackJumpers, game one (Spark Arena), 4pm AEDT

3 Likes

Game 3 between NZ Breakers and Tasmanian JackJumpers will be played at 4pm AEDT on Sunday, after the latter won tonight’s game 2 in Hobart to level the series at 1-1. That should mean it will be shown on 10 Peach as well.

1 Like

Where at?

Game 3 of Jackjumpers/Breakers is in Auckland, and the fact they are ready to sell tickets to Spark Arena today means it’s not going to be moved, despite what they’d been through this week with the cyclone [that was my only question mark… in the end, as much as Auckland got hit, it arguably got off lightly compared to other parts of the North Island].

1 Like

The third and deciding semi-final between Sydney Kings and Cairns Taipans on Sunday will also be shown live on 10 Peach from 2pm AEDT, according to NBL website. Taipans defeated Kings 93-82 at home tonight to force the series into game 3.

2 Likes

I don’t think 10 are screening any games of the NBL tomorrow, I wonder why they aren’t. It is Sunday tomorrow and their day for screening of the sport.

According these 10Peach is showing both games

2 Likes