Ten (Southern Cross)

Since Southern Cross Ten started in 1992, has it ever once beaten WIN or PRIME in official ratings or has it stayed in 3rd place for pretty much all of it’s lifespan?

2 Likes

Another collection of Southern Cross 10 presentation elements from across tonight.

3 Likes

Why are they still going to the effort to advertise ten programming?

4 Likes

[quote=“AlanCramer, post:83, topic:359, full:true”]
Why are they still going to the effort to advertise ten programming?[/quote]Well, it is Southern Cross you’re talking about after all. :wink:

It seems WIN have put a ban on promoting pretty much all Nine programs now, as I’ve been watching WIN all night tonight and have only seen one Nine program promoted (that was a generic ACA) and the rest have been Ten programs promoted.

5 Likes

I saw a generic Footy Show one too but certainly not many tonight.

4 Likes

Yeah, ditto. I was watching WIN for most of the night and only saw the generic Footy Show advert and TEN advertising. That’s it.

EDIT: After seeing @TV.Cynic’s post two down I can now remember that I did also see a promo for The Hunt as well.

2 Likes

Did they really have to squeeze Maroochydore in like that on the news update :open_mouth:
They could have just written “Weather Outlook”.

Also that’s probably the most I’ve ever seen of Sam Hunt presenting and I now can’t decide who I hate watching the most, him or Sarah Bannerman!

The news updates are almost a spoof on news presentation, they are so bad.

I did recorded WIN last night and the only 9 programs promoted were The Hunt for Wednesday and a few promos for The Footy Show on Thursday.

1 Like

I Just did a Re-Scan and the name SC10 Tamworth remains but in other news NBN has changed to NINE New England

Should this thread be renamed

“Ten Affiliates” and cover NNSW, SA, WA, Central and Darwin?

Watch this space…

1 Like

Virtually no reaction on twitter except from official accounts.

2 Likes

SCA’s TV Guides page no longer using the SC10 logo.
http://www.southerncrossaustereo.com.au/tv/tv-guides/

1 Like

This goes in line with the NNSW noodle update recieving Ten branding from today.

Should this thread now be

“Ten Northern NSW”

Or

“Ten Affiliates”

To cover NNSW Mildura Griffith SA wa Darwin and central

3 Likes

Definitely not “Ten Affiliates” because you can class WIN as a Ten affiliate now and that will just get confusing for people.

Let’s keep the name as “Southern Cross Ten” because it’s still the official name of NRN in Northern NSW and SGS/SCN in Spencer Gulf/Broken Hill. SC10 is still what you see on the LCN name as well. The website, Facebook is also still Southern Cross Ten.

1 Like

Why not something as simple as

Seven (Regional)

Nine (Regional)

Ten (Regional)

?

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Keeping the Southern Cross Ten name makes sense.

1 Like

I thought SC wanted out of the tv business ? What changed ?