Ten (Southern Cross)

The first full week regional TV ratings since the affiliation swap has been released by RegionalTAM.

In the week of 4-10 July, 10’s main channel scored single-figures in all of its aggregated markets, with Regional QLD the worst performing, where the main channel is just over 1% ahead of 10 Bold. 10 Peach performed best in Regional VIC, whilst 10 Shake performed best in Southern NSW/ACT & Regional QLD.

7 Likes

Take the June 27-July 3 crossover week shares with a grain of salt. There’s a stack of the 100% total missing.

Probably due to the lockdowns.

2 Likes

Shake’s ratings were better then I expected

1 Like

Promo

5 Likes

Fairly generic looking promo though they must have made a few versions as there is a local version running in Canberra with local imagery and reference to Triple M omitted.

They must be struggling for actual advertisers as these are on very high rotation during some ad breaks.

6 Likes

Wollongong version

Here for You advertising

3 Likes

SCA’s logo just does nothing.

It’s not memorable impactful. It feels nothing like a media company. It says nothing. It doesn’t look or feel like anything.

6 Likes

In a word: Bland.

It doesn’t say anything good, about the company, its services, or perhaps especially about SCA management who signed off on it.

3 Likes

There is a local version for each sub-market.

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say they put as much effort into this as they do with their local news :wink:

2 Likes

SCA Building (Bendigo)

11 Likes

Another image:

10 Likes

They forgot the logos for Sky News Regional and SBN. I wonder if the 10 logos are removable for if they change to Seven affiliation in two years time?

1 Like
  1. It’s just a billboard, it can be changed at any time.
  2. They’re being paid for the SNR and SBN broadcasts, they’re not obliged to promote them on their building.
5 Likes

to be called TEN7 lol

1 Like

Amusing playout error on SCA 10 during half-time of the Socceroos game, there was an ad for Harvey Norman…… Northern Ireland. (couldn’t get a cap in time unfortunately).

Most likely Harvey Norman have supplied the wrong ad to SCA but very amusing nonetheless.

14 Likes

Also happened in regional Queensland earlier tonight.

9 Likes

I would have thought that they would have had a local voiceover.

2 Likes

Central West advertise local promo

6 Likes