55 ELEVEN
56 Aspire
57 TVSN

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: WIN Television

10 Likes

Pig eggs?

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ten (Central Digital Television)

This would fit better in the Ten (Central Digital Television) thread. Not sure why this thread is still open the primary affiliation with Ten ended years ago. Can it be closed?

2 Likes

There’s still SCA Ten in the GTS/BKN region, I’d imagine that most On-Air Presentation elements from that service make it to the 10 Darwin/Central joint venture stations.

6 Likes

yeah but SC9 doesn’t broadcast into SC10 areas except for GTS/BKN where Southern Cross are the solus broadcaster anyway.

3 Likes

Are all the JV Ten channels played out by SCA (I think there’s only CDT and DDT now)?

3 Likes

Broken Hill now

LCN & names

5 & 51 is “10 Broken Hill”
50 is “10HD Broken Hill”
52 is “10 Bold”
53 is “10 Peach”
54 is “SBN”
57 is “TVSN”.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven & Ten News (SCA)

Southern cross in albury now has the ten logo up and moved away from a tree also listnr logo also up

9 Likes

10 logo in Bendigo as well, don’t have caps sorry.

4 Likes

Custom billboard:

Masterchef billboard:

10 Metro version:

7 Likes

MY EYES!!! :dizzy_face: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

At least the circles in the background of that custom billboard are the same shape as the Ten logo. That was probably their thinking behind choosing that template, lol.

4 Likes

It’s as though they’ve made use of a 10 News First transition template they’ve recently got hold of :thinking:

10 Likes

THIS is how it’s done SCA, take a look! And this was done by a join venture station covering a single state of 560 thousand, not the primary regional affiliate of a network covering the populated east coast of 7.5 million.

1 Like

Another one

4 Likes

Why can’t SCA just use the normal 10 template?

4 Likes