Ten Pilot Week 2018

Google is your friend.

I HAVE NO FRIENDS!

also google doesn’t allow me to shitpost or make a joke :confused:

SMH My Head

3 Likes

You don’t have to repeat yourself.

Time to get out of your basement and make some friends. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He’s not in his basement

Yeah. I suspected it was his mum’s but I didn’t want to presume.

Of the picks, Harley Breen’s show was their favourite. They think Trial By Kyle will most likely be commissioned for a full series.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/every-channel-10-pilot-week-show-reviewed/news-story/1ebb1c560b86998bb4910196b0267560?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_campaign=EditorialSF

1 Like

How absurd if it does! Surely not!

3 Likes

Reviews behind paywalls now? Like we want to pay to read people’s opinions? :smile:

6 Likes

Is this the same media company that said that the Bachelor and a whole bunch of shows were going to be cancelled?

Sam Dastiyari on the cover of Stellar

Early favourite and praise for ‘Dave’

Kinne Tonight

You can be part of the studio audience for Bring Back… Saturday Night

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing Skit Happens.

3 Likes

Ten aren’t promoting the individual shows. People will have no idea what they’re tuning into. Saying “pilot week” is meaningless to the masses.

Yet again a promising idea undone by poor execution. I’m seriously sick of ten’s promotional strategy. If I see another survivor promo I’m gonna break the tv.

5 Likes

Please record it when you do so and send it to all of us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The Daily Telegraph reported on Saturday that former swimmer Stephanie Rice would host Disgrace with Sam Dastyari. They filmed the pilot in Sydney yesterday.

Was just wondering the same thing, I’d rather see some teaser clips from the shows rather than a couple of second grabs which shows nothing in most cases.

Im strangely looking forward to Disgrace.

Do it! We’ll all be grateful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sure Nine wouldn’t care :rofl:

So it looks like the cases are all of celebs or wannabe celebs? How many people are they getting through in one ep? Or has Ten already secretly commissioned it?

2 Likes

Gosh :flushed: