Ten Pilot Week 2018

Really? The test pattern would be more entertaining and less offensive.

3 Likes

We can only hope. The man has no moral compass and the idea that he would be judging and delivering justice in the case of anyone versus anyone is ridiculous to me.

6 Likes

I’d rather see Rove return next year than Kyle .

I think everyone would. Ten have said they have some big announcements to make at their Upfronts so let’s hope they are more exciting than Nine’s have been today.

Ten needs to start taking risks again like they did when they acquired Big Brother and Masterchef if they want to have any hope of rebuilding themselves to where they once were.

1 Like

According to SMH, there will be at least 3 programs from pilot week commissioned.

Drunk History, Taboo and Kyle are my bets.

Personally I’d love to see Dave and a variety series ala Rove get up.

I hope its Taboo but I would say Rove’s Saturday show is more likely than Taboo.

That show was a train wreck. So it’ll probably get picked up, yeah.

4 Likes

I didn’t really watch it, but I would just like a proper tonight show back on local TV. It’s great for the industry.

Until our networks grow up and universally allow their talent to appear on and/or promote shows on rival networks, it ain’t gonna happen.

1 Like

Then expect poor ratings and 3 flops on your hands Ten. No common sense.

1 Like

lol at least 3. More like all 8

I am predicting Kinne, Trial By Kyle and Disgraced will get picked up.

Absolutely. A revival of the old Rove format would work just fine. The format he had in pilot week felt boring and overly scripted.

5 Likes

https://www.tvblackbox.net/anger-grows-at-ten-over-pilot-week/

It’s not surprising that Ten are trying to keep things under wraps until their Upfronts, they’ve done pretty well so far (especially given the breadth of possible changes coming) apart from loudmouth Sandilands and the obvious trademark / domain registrations which have been picked up.

2 Likes

This article is a whole lot of bullshit!

3 Likes

Sounds like a TV Producer still spreading sour grapes over what they’ve done to him. Not exactly the best thing which happened to him but not exactly wise to bag Ten every way possible too IMO.

6 Likes

They’ll all get picked up. What else do they have?

I just went through and read a few articles. He really doesn’t like channel 10, at all. ,I don’t think he is a credible source.

2 Likes