Ten On-Air Presentation

Summer ident

21 Likes

Love the various use of the 10 logo’s that they’ve been able to do so far, very flexible and fun.

11 Likes

Yep, the logo has been shown to be very adaptable. It will be interesting to see what else they can do with it during its life.

4 Likes

Cool and refreshing, Summer on 10.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Video showing three summer-themed idents seen today.

14 Likes

It’s been a while since ten have done summer idents.

8 Likes

I recorded this last night from 10 Central. It’s pretty good but there’s something off about it. I have a feeling it’s an SCA-produced ident. Can anyone confirm if they’ve seen it on metro 10?

2 Likes

I reckon i have. What part of it looks like a SCA job?

0 Likes

The 70 second duration is weird. It also looks like some promo enders were thrown in, perhaps to pad it out another 10 seconds?

0 Likes

I think it’s genuine 10.

1 Like

Yeah I think you’re right. Just saw a video on Cynic’s channel that’s 70 seconds long and almost the same as this one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face:

1 Like

I’ve noticed some HD presentation elements slipping through on Ten recently - previously upscaled.

Before:

This post approved by:

10 Likes

Jungle-themed line-up

7 Likes

Meanwhile WIN shows their crappy generic 5 second cover up promo’s instead :disappointed_relieved:

0 Likes

The new female V/O is really getting really annoying. The current SVU promo is so bad.

1 Like

I agree her tone doesn’t suit serious drama show promos. It’s too cheery.

0 Likes

Sorry I cannot stand that new female voiceover. Her voice was nasally and I almost had to mute my tv.

0 Likes

It sounds like Abi Tucker but any ideas who it is?

0 Likes

By contrast , I love the female voice artist. I’ve been very much over the exaggerated voice overs that have become common where so many promos are voiced as if the shows were the television even to the year. This style is much more inviting and believable.

2 Likes