Ten On-Air Presentation

Hearing the new voiceover in full for the first time as we speak, it’s very strange now that I’ve heard it in full. Doesn’t really match the over dramatic look of ten promos… Definitely a hint towards what a refreshed ten may look and sound like.

3 Likes

And the crowd goes wild for Ten’s logo

18 Likes

it’s not.

9 Likes

OH???

4 Likes

That’s it I’m going off this forum til November 1 when the logo launches

3 Likes

…too late for them to make it so. Upfronts aren’t for over a week.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, the logo is changing. Just not to that.

8 Likes

The new logo is on the big screen on the stage behind Freddie; the big 10 is in the crowd for the reveal and loving it.

4 Likes

Hype level = decreased

3 Likes

If the rumoured/TBC multichannel names “10 Boss” & “10 Peach” are anything to go by, it will be a numerical logo…but not that style of numerical 10! :wink:

5 Likes

thoughts and prayers with the families of those squashed by the not ten logo

14 Likes

So the whole numerical 10 motif has been a massive waste of time?

Classic

5 Likes

No…

Well this should keep Mediaspy going for another week.

12 Likes

So a different numerical design. Maybe a skinny 10.

1 Like

This is getting nearly as big as the Nine 2006 relaunch!

7 Likes

…and what a massive disappointment that turned out to be. I believe it was universally panned by members of this forum.

5 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, even the general public were going “WTF?” at Channel Nine’s new logo in 2006 because media reports at the time suggested that the cost to roll out “the 9 in a box” was $100 Million or something ridiculous like that.

Personally it wouldn’t overly surprise me if Ten’s new logo is rather underwhelming too, with “10” being placed in some form of circle or ring.

1 Like

I remember browsing though that discussion on the old MediaSpy around 2014/2015 and the reactions to it were priceless! Seemed everyone hated it the moment it popped up on screen! :joy:

2 Likes