Ten On-Air Presentation

Blade Runner station ident

7 Likes

Interesting to see the prominence of the numerical 10 there. Then just the actual Ten logo in the end.

And that, my friends, should be the new TEN logo. But we’ve been there…

2 Likes

Has been like that for at least a couple of years now.

1 Like

Maybe under CBS they might use this, considering how ABC(America) the current ten logo looks. Just a thought!

16 Likes

Those look great!
It seems that they are starting to promote the numeric 10 logo again.
I haven’t seen it been used in promos or idents a few years now…

4 Likes

Agree, they still look pretty good now a few years later. Interesting that they’d starting using them again just for these shows, maybe just recycling them?

1 Like

Or the plan to use it as the logo is back on track and the CBS purchase is a good time do it?

1 Like

I have a feeling in my waters

3 Likes

Might wanna see your obstetrician about that.

9 Likes

Another one for the collection

5 Likes

Perhaps they should wait until CBS get handed the keys before making any significant changes.

6 Likes

I’d say what is probably happening now is that Ten execs are getting to do some things that they might have been prevented from doing under previous owners.

Maybe they wanted to slowly implement a new “10” logo, a couple of years back but were never allowed to go through with it. Now they see a chance to try again without the meddling, before the new owners take control.

5 Likes

I do think just the ‘10’ by itself is a little generic. Perhaps they could put the CBS (eye) logo in front of it, as some sort of design element? One for the mock thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous. Why are people so intent on extinguishing the Aussie brand and just let Ten be taken over by an American brand?

4 Likes

Mate it’s just a suggestion. No hidden agenda. Chill

:roll_eyes: It’s a suggestion that’s been made a million times already.

3 Likes

Sounds about right.
Bring back the 10 now and have it running for 6 months, and once CBS take over, move to it as a relaunch.

It was more a suggestion from a design perspective - I think the 10 by itself is a little simple - than any sort of political movement towards CBS branding. Who knows, perhaps plain and simple wins.