Ten On-Air Presentation

X-rated? They could reboot the soapie “Chances”

3 Likes

It didn’t do very well the first time around.

If Ten went back to before the 1980’s maybe.

1 Like

Optusvision used to have a channel “Oh!”. Would be a good name for Ten if it wanted to do a retro-themed channel but would probably sound too much like “Go!”.

4 Likes

If they did start using X, One could have a new logo featuring I and Eleven would become XI.

2 Likes

Sponsored by Microsoft XBox One

3 Likes

This is getting a little out of hand. Let’s stick to the actual presentation rather than rampant speculation.

I’ve noticed an improvement in the quality of Ten’s promos recently. Probably starting with the Shark Tank promos and now with Survivor and Offspring. I don’t mean the appearance (though that is great) or the new voice talent but there seems to be more interesting content and a much greater variety of content. It’s almost as if they are coming from a different creative team.

Another brilliant new promo for Survivor tonight.

9 Likes

New Offspring theme

11 Likes

Maybe they got whoever was doing Seven’s promos to help them out. They are up to that standard now.

2 Likes

That Offspring themed lineup looks great

4 Likes

Something they couldn’t do when they actually had advertising execs running the place

3 Likes

Yeah it always baffled me how Ten seemingly had some random management position filled with a marketing exec every other week for a few good years.

4 Likes

Not the best time for the final image in this Spiderman-themed ident?

16 Likes

Wish they’d ditch that cobwebby old logo and go with the numerical 10 already.

10 Likes

These movie promos show all the variations and possibilities the numerical 10 has over the current logo

4 Likes

The current variant of the Ten logo has been used since June 2013 with the font remaining the same

1 Like

Survivor theme

8 Likes

But will Ten survive?

6 Likes

Bachelor themed line-up

8 Likes