Ten On-Air Presentation

Every program is produced live. Even I’m a Celeb is mostly pre-recorded segments linked by live segments.

2 Likes

Decent attempt at a promo

10’s always had a loose association with LIVE in terms of broadcast.

1 Like

Not as loose as Seven promoting Australian Idol :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Seems the new “ring” style has launched fully now. A whole heap of new promos running in the GP telecast.

Just as I read that post, a Melbourne Cup promo ends:

Full promo caps

1 Like

Yeah that was disgusting. What’s with the plonking of it he logo there?

2 Likes

News relaunch tonight?

Maybe Sunday? Or Monday?

It’s growing on me, but I still think it’s a missed opportunity to dump the previous concept of the logo use.

Promos I’ve seen so far in the new style are

Cheap seats (mocking a news promo)
I’m a celeb
Would I lie to you

2 Likes

I agree that the previous version had so much untouched potential. A shame.

4 Likes

I’m a Celebrity and Would I lie to You promos have had the new presentation style for a while. Would I Lie to You was the second program where the new design was noticed in January. I’m A Celebrity got the new design in February.

Other shows where it has featured include Survivor, Taskmaster, Gogglebox, The Dog House, NCIS crossover event and the new MasterChef promo. So pretty much every thing recently has received the treatment - with the exception of a casting call for Shark Tank and that Melbourne Cup promo.

The sponsor boards are a notable legacy in need of a refresh.

2 Likes

Their sponsor billboards are the best on television IMO. They don’t need to be updated as they still fit within the brand. Would be sad for them to dumb them down to internal presentation IMO

3 Likes

A couple of elements of The Bridge promo

6 Likes

Strange to get the US classification and CBS logo rather than a clean feed.

A few seconds later

5 Likes

That has always been normal for CBS near live content.

7 Likes

New style Sponsor billboard

12 Likes

This whole look is a step backwards. It’s not necessarily bad but it really lacks the polish that the original design had.

5 Likes

I agree

What on earth is that transition look for the billboard?! Awful.

2 Likes

I actually don’t think it looks that bad. I like it IMO, the colours and transitions look great.

4 Likes

I think the thing which bothers me the most is that weird shadow under the ad and how square it is.

2 Likes