Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

When I saw Chris on Takeaway tonight I thought how could she be at two places at once? With Hugh Riminton presenting the Perth edition, that would mean sports and weather would have to be presented live?
Also, how did Lachlan Kennedy find time to film the mock reports for Takeaway? He did enjoy doing the prank though.

3 Likes

Sport has local inserts for WA with re-recorded handovers between the presenters and Weather is fully localised for WA. So basically they weren’t going out of there way to re record much because they already do it

1 Like

Hugh also presented updates tonight

5 Likes

The whole Perth bulletin is live.

5 Likes

Lachlan probably recorded them while on the road filing the reports that have been featuring on Studio10 recently.

1 Like

Geez, condescending much? It’s called time management and planning. The producers would’ve sent a request to the newsroom, Lachie stuck his hand up and was given the time to make it happen.

Yeesh. I know you all want the show to be axed, but seriously.

13 Likes

I’ll pop in an order for a new logic board.

1 Like

(11/3/2019) Chiara Zaffino is presenting in Perth tonight.

6 Likes

Thursday (14.03.2019) - Friday (15.03.2019): Pippa Sheehan is presenting Brisbane’s weather tonight.

2 Likes

Friday -

Sandra Sully presenting special bulletin at 10.45pm with the latest details from Christchurch.

3 Likes

Go Hugh.

11 Likes

On a separate note, I found Tim Bailey’s presentation to be completely acceptable tonight. Energetic, but serious.

1 Like

Emma Lawrence presented sport this weekend.

3 Likes

Roz Kelly worked on Grand Prix coverage this weekend.

3 Likes

Monday -

Jennifer Keyte read the weather forecast in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Veronica Eggleton presented sport in Brisbane tonight.

2 Likes

Katherine Firkin leaving 10 News First Melbourne?

3 Likes

Saturday & Sunday -

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting sport on national bulletins.

3 Likes

Roz Kelly presenting sport for the Sydney bulletin

Plus Mr Bailey has been summoned in to present weather on a Saturday

3 Likes

Why was Alan Murrell doing reports on the NSW election to headline tonights national bulletin? Strange.

1 Like