Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

11 Likes

A wonderful tribute to a legend. I wonder if these nods to the past will continue as a theme - CBS HQ has several nods to the past in their main set.

4 Likes

Current 7 News Brisbane reporter Simon Love is joining the Melbourne newsroom as State Political Reporter next month.

6 Likes

Another good addition to the already strong Melbourne team.

whatever happened to Yasmin Paton, she hasn’t been on screen for 18 months.

Four days later and 10 Daily are still going on about a tweet? Move on.

10 should have saved some money and made Emma Lawrence the weekend sports presenter. Roz Kelly has been ordinary thus far.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they go on about it? It’s the no.3 trending story on the site. The headline/story is clearly written for hits.

The third trending story on the site which just happens to be about the managing editor of said site. It was relevant Monday/Tuesday perhaps but not 4 days later.

More recruiting at 10

5 Likes

You do realise that Roz is not only just the weekend sports presenter, but who will also contribute to ST

This is a great sign. Expansion in other markets to follow soon?

ST is a ratings juggernaut so money well spent.
It will be cancelled within 6 months.

I hope to God that it won’t be.

Hugh Riminton presenting Perth news tonight. Chris left early to appear on takeaway.

12 Likes

As seen on Takeaway tonight

9 Likes

When I saw Chris on Takeaway tonight I thought how could she be at two places at once? With Hugh Riminton presenting the Perth edition, that would mean sports and weather would have to be presented live?
Also, how did Lachlan Kennedy find time to film the mock reports for Takeaway? He did enjoy doing the prank though.

3 Likes

Sport has local inserts for WA with re-recorded handovers between the presenters and Weather is fully localised for WA. So basically they weren’t going out of there way to re record much because they already do it

1 Like

Hugh also presented updates tonight

5 Likes

The whole Perth bulletin is live.

6 Likes