Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Joe Hill presented in Brisbane again tonight. I’m really missing Georgie.

Georgie’s off sick

3 Likes

Monday & Tuesday -

Emma Lawrence presented sport in Sydney.

1 Like

Don’t fear! Georgie is back! :hugs:

1 Like

Melbourne reporter Candice Wyatt is reporting from Tel Aviv, Israel on the funeral for Aiia Maasarwe.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Friday -

Georgia Love presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne tonight.

EDIT -

Stephen is also reading sport.

3 Likes

Goodluck, Nick.

8 Likes

Australia Day & 27/01/2019:
Lachlan Kennedy is presenting sport this weekend.

10 Likes

10 need to splash some cash on Chris Bath’s wardrobe. The network constantly dresses her in clothes more suited to a 70 year old with the exception being last Sunday.

She looks fantastic and I think it’s refreshing to see a normal woman on TV. I get the impression that she would happily present the bulletin in jeans and a t-shirt if they would let her.

1 Like

Constantly? She’s been on air two weekends - four bulletins.

4 Likes

Bath has also been on The Project, so maybe six times? :smiley:

Bingo. All you have to do is look at the end cards. That thing she’s wearing looks like a poncho that granny would wear.

1 Like

She’s been appearing on the network for over 3 years. The Project and Studio10 ring a bell?

Candice has done an outstanding job in her short time in Israel. She covered that funeral then moved to Jerusalem to cover an extradition story and embassy move and now something from Bethlehem. Good way to create content off the back of one story she went over for. Maximize the value. There should be more of this from ten.

8 Likes

Thursday -

Nick Etchells presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Candice Wyatt is presenting in Melbourne tonight with Caty Price presenting sport.

2 Likes

10’s Queensland team dressed for the rain

4 Likes

Where are the Melbourne presenters? Seems odd that both Jeniffer and Stephen are missing.