Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Knowing what Nine News Sydney are like when it comes to bringing in new presenters/reporters, I’d actually say the chances of them being interested in Chris Bath are very slim to none. TCN generally look to their sister stations in the smaller capital cities (mostly QTQ, with a splash of talent from Adelaide or Perth) or radio newsrooms (mainly 2GB/Macquarie National News) for new on-air talent.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Joe Hill is presenting in Brisbane tonight. Veronica Eggleton is presenting sport.

3 Likes

Great profile shot of Chris.

14 Likes

Edit

Another version, full length shot.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Lol first night on 10 and she’s wearing Seven News colours. Showing where her loyalties lie haha.

6 Likes

^ :roll_eyes:

Really great to see Chris back behind the news desk.

13 Likes

I thought Seven News’ colour was blue, blue and more blue.

2 Likes

Indeed back at a news desk where she belongs.

1 Like

Bath Vader is back!

1 Like

Jennifer Keyte re-joined last year and now Chris Bath 10 certainly adding class and experience to the news desk.

9 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me that if 10 continues to invest and improve their news service we could be seeing more under-appreciated talents from Seven and Nine moving over.

2 Likes

I was joking, hense the “haha”.

Only five more minutes before Media Spy is officially whipped into a frenzy (if it isn’t already).

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

11 Likes

:joy:

12 Likes

The broadcast really suits her, much better than what Seven Sydney was dishing out in that ugly 2013-15 period

10 Likes

Amanda Jason is back from maternity leave, presenting weather this weekend.
After weather preview Amanda said Chris it’s lovely to finally have you on-board.
Chris said it’s great to be here.

13 Likes

Fixed that one up for you! :wink:

Although I still think the “Chris & Jim banter” particularly during 2012-13 was absolutely fantastic (and I definitely hope we’ll see the two on screen together again at some point in the future), almost gave Pete & Ken on Nine a run for their money! But now of course, Pete & Cam are thousands of kilometres ahead of the generally awkward banter from Fergo & McLaughlin…

3 Likes