Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Yes obviously, it’s not really news and should probably be for websites like Buzzfeed, 10 Daily etc. However, the story does in some sense seem more interesting and appealing than a Supermarket Price war. Hopefully this is not what they meant by being a Network for under 50’s.

3 Likes

PVO’s first piece for 10 daily.

It would be good if they could present a national bulletin together at some stage. Two credible journos-what’s not to love?

(14/12/2018) Natalie Forrest is presenting in Perth tonight.

5 Likes

Emma Lawrence presenting sport again this weekend.

1 Like

Good to see her finally get some airtime after over a decade relegated to regional TV and/or reporting.

3 Likes

Tonight was Tarsh’s last night.
She had a bit of a send off.

12 Likes

Tarsh signed off the weekend bulletin for the last time tonight thanking everyone after more than a decade on weekends she said.
She mentioned the fantastic Chris Bath will be joining us next year on weekends.
Amanda Hart presented her with flowers.

15 Likes

Never mind. In 2013, Ten thought she was leaving the weekend news for good and was back within 6 months. Tarsh has been a staple to the Ten newsroom and I hope your new role on Studio 10, is just the beginning of a new plan for her.

Within those 10 years, my favourite was undoubtedly her pairing with Matt Doran.

7 Likes

Unbeatable to this very day.

9 Likes

I’m happy that she’ll get to spend more time with her family. She’s always been loyal to 10, so her appointment is well deserved.

5 Likes

Agree, she seems very happy with the appointment.

8 Likes

14 Likes

Are you for real? Natarsha has a nice voice and is a lovely reader, but “unbeatable” in off-the-cuff bantering and chemistry… um, I don’t think so.

Video montage - farewell comments at 10:28

13 Likes

Should have paired them up for Wake Up. It may have stood a better chance as they had a proven chemistry.

3 Likes

When was this?

2011-12

3 Likes

Wow, such a casual end board image of everyone. Matt Doran with his button up shirt untucked, the sports presenter (Rob Canning?) wearing a t-shirt under his blazer.

3 Likes

Stephen Quartermain is doing double shift this week: co-hosting 3AW breakfast and presenting sport on 10 News First in Melbourne.

4 Likes