Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Guessing all main presenters are at the UpFronts in Sydney.

4 Likes

31/10/2018:
Alan Murrell is presenting tonight’s Adelaide bulletin.

Kate Freebairn all dressed up for Halloween

4 Likes

Mike Larkan presenting from Old Melbourne ‘Goal’ for Halloween.

8 Likes

is he a Friday the 13th version of Michael Myers?

2 Likes

How good is this, Georgina Lewis circa 1995. Love the ten logo!

8 Likes

Back when Ten o&od their affiliates in North Queensland. Golden Era for local news.

1 Like

Naturally brown hair! Who would of thought!

Chiara Zaffino said in the latest News Update that Narelda Jacobs will be presenting in Perth tonight, arriving back in Perth from last night’s Upfronts.

3 Likes

Joe, Jono and Josh back in Queensland tonight (Veronica Eggleton presented sport last night).

2 Likes

Triple J.

Understandably there was a lot of focus on the new On-Air Presentation, but what I’d like to know is which private high school uniform Tim Bailey was wearing in his first “10 News First” forecast. Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hadn’t watched Ten News for months before tonight. When Bailey popped up all I could focus on was the fact his sweaty head looks like an over ripe tomato.

5 Likes

Candice Wyatt is doing excellent work with her coverage this week.

2 Likes

7news in Perth no jokes have made a promo emphasising the word “first” in their promo. Have not seen or heard it before. Typical 7 knobs getting upset already! Haha!!

2 Likes

It was the other way around AFAIK. Telecasters North Queensland (Ten Queensland) was a shareholder in Ten Network

3 Likes

Thats actually old, they update it regularly and it has the First Transition so no its not in spite of the Ten refresh.

1 Like

I fully expect Nine to run feature about they were the first to have a First On Nine watermark. :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes sense though, 7 would no doubt be first to most jobs rather than 10. They’re bulletin airs an hour earlier.

Not to mention that Seven (including their news, I’d imagine) was on the air for about 29 years before Ten came onto the Perth TV scene! :wink:

1 Like

I underatand that but audibly vo saying the words “first”…never heard it before.