Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Jayde Cotic over in Birmingham covering the Comm Games for the news. Live cross on Syd/Bris bulletin. I wonder if JP Gonzo will also file for the games or they’re just relying on the one reporter.

1 Like

Most political reporters are after an election.

1 Like

Eammon Ashton-Atkinson on Studio 10 this morning talking about the Pride jersey controversy.

1 Like

Monday 1 August

Sarah Harris is presenting 10 News First Breakfast this morning.

Lachlan is away sick, Sarah mentioned at the start of Studio 10 that she hadn’t read news for about 12 years.

13 Likes

New backdrop also?

12 Likes

Backdrop is too much. Especially the left side ehhhh

I actually quite like it, much better in animation and better than the all blue that they had previously.

1 Like

Sarah’s still got it after all these years on Studio 10. Maybe she might find it even more rewarding than hosting Studio 10 with Tristan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Todays opener was slightly different,

“It’s the 1st of August 2022, I’m Sarah Harris, here’s what’s making news on 10 News First Breakfast”.

No watermark or headline graphics during headlines (checked the last weeks of bulletins and seems this is inconsistent, some days nothing, others just the watermark and some days with both) and a generic opener, “This is 10 News First”.

Additionally, the desk has the Studio 10 logo on the front rather than the usual 10 one.

2 Likes

They probably don’t have a voice-over for Sarah.

2 Likes

Montage of Sarah this morning - also includes opening of Studio 10

9 Likes

Thanks for the montage. They’ve seemed to stop uploading the bulletins to their YouTube page.

1 Like

Might be time to update the file vision. Spotted an old Ten logo in that opener when the reader referred to energy costs.

2 Likes

Monday 1 August

Candice Wyatt has returned after two months leave,she is presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide tonight.

3 Likes

Sarah said “Narelda will be back on the desk tomorrow.”

I wonder if it means Narelda is presenting breakfast tomorrow or did she mean Lachlan but mentioned Narelda?

1 Like

Lachlan is sick, so assume Narelda will fill in on Breakfast in his absence given she was there today.

2 Likes

Perhaps that she will present the news breaks during the program as she did today.

4 Likes

Candice will be filling in for Jen for the next 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Narelda just confirmed on the closer today for Perth news she will be back

4 Likes

Update: Narelda reading the news this morning after Sarah did the pre 8am promo

And Wednesday

7 Likes