Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

The “local” Adelaide and Brisbane newsreaders made an appearance it seems.

7 Likes

10 going all out there :rofl:

1 Like

Former Prime 7 North Coast Reporter, Eloise Le Gros joined the Brisbane newsroom earlier this month.

2 Likes

Monday 20 June-

Natasha Exelby is presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide tonight.

9 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting in Sydney/Brisbane.

Hugh Riminton isolating at home with covid.

8 Likes

Is Hugh the regular presenter of that bulletin now? I thought it was Sandra Sully…goes to show how much attention (none) I pay to Sydney TV

Those two points were not mutually exclusive, Sandra is still the main presenter.

Hugh would normally fill in during her absence however.

2 Likes

I miss the Hugh/Sandra double header of 2014 I believe? Ten should give this another crack. Hugh is a superb newsreader

Sydney isn’t typically a double header market (two presenters).

I think the whole “X isn’t a double header market” connotation is irrelevant nowadays. Clearly can work (Seven Syd/Melb).

In regards to 10, don’t bring it back because it will lead to another round of future cuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

at Channel Ten it has been on and off for years.

1 Like

Anthony Murdoch, 10’s Network News Editor is leaving the network, as revealed in the latest TV Blackbox Podcast.

The news was revealed in an email to staff from Head of Broadcast News, Martin White and Head of Social News & Strategy, Rashell Habib.

Anthony took over from John Choueifate in 2018 after his resignation, who in turn took over from Peter Meakin in 2016.

Will be interesting to see what direction the network takes in regards to replacements.

5 Likes

Wednesday 22 June to Friday 24 June -

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide with Caty Price presenting sport.

3 Likes

Melbourne

6 Likes

He is a superb solo presenter. Hugh and Sandra didn’t click at all imo.

1 Like
1 Like
11 Likes

That’s great but are we expecting 10 to actually promote this bulletin?

1 Like

They probably think that is them promoting it.

2 Likes

That will be it I reckon. Soft launch.