Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

3 Likes

Travelling around Australia for 12 months.

Can someone give me the dl on what’s going on with this PVO hate? Have lost touch amidst exams. I’ll be eternally grateful!

1 Like

He wrote a column in the Australian pretty much blaming the victim in the Christian Porter case. He has backed his mate Christian in the story as they’re are friends from a long time back.

2 Likes

She also presented tonight (24 March).

2 Likes

A positive article about a female newsreader.

4 Likes

Thursday 25 March-

Jennifer Keyte is back presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide tonight,she had been away since last Friday.

7 Likes

I didn’t realise this till today that Amber Austin Wright has left 10 News.

1 Like

I think she was on maternity leave after having her twins, and possibly decided she needed a more flexible job being a mother now and left 10.

Her Twitter bio states she is the Communications Manager at Cyber Security CRC (Cooperative Research Centre).

1 Like

I am sure she will manage to find her way back to 10 somehow.

Chris Bath is back presenting this weekend.

EDIT-
Saturday 27 March-

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting weather.

5 Likes

Sunday 28 March-

Paris Martin is presenting weather tonight.

3 Likes

Long time reader first time poster. :wave:
Paris was very good tonight. Glad they are adding more people into the mix - Did anyone notice on Friday - Charlotte Goodlett read updates all day, and then presented finance, sydney and Brisbane weather, the Perth news and perth weather. Crazy!

5 Likes

Chris Bath is on holidays this week.

Thursday 1 April-

Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane tonight.

7 Likes

I know Bathie’s on holidays right now, but in the future 10 NEED to get her to fill in for Sandra(whose absences are so frequent that they could form their own thread…consistency, peoples!). Tarsh often did when she was presenting the weekend news…

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Chris is a highly respected and credible journalist who needs to be given more air time than she currently gets*. Hugh Riminton is a great reporter, but just doesn’t suit reading the news in my opinion.
*so does Sandra come to mention it-her ability is wasted only being broadcast to half the nation

Chris, Hugh & Sandra are fine newsreaders - the problem is that they’re on 10 News First where they get less viewers than they deserve.

1 Like

It’s up to Chris and 10 whether she gets to fill in on weeknights. For all we may know she might not want to fill in and is happy working weekends and that is none of our business.

7 Likes

I suppose that is true…it’s just that when their circumstances are unknown(as they often deserve to be), I tend to speculate…