Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Saturday (16.01.2021) - Sunday (17.01.2021):

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting the weather this weekend.

4 Likes

Monday (18.01.2021) - Friday (22.01.2021): Hugh Riminton is presenting the news in Sydney and Brisbane again this week.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Tonight was Roz Kelly’s final day at 10, before she returns to Channel 9. Chris said some words at the end of the bulletin.

6 Likes

When was this announced? It’s a shame she stuck around after the BBL left, good talent.

What’s she doing at 9? She use to work there.

10 losing quality talent yet again.

2 Likes

My guess would be filling the space vacated by Rob Canning, who seemed to leave Nine at the end of last year.

2 Likes

Chris said joining Wide World of Sports team.

7 Likes

Good get by Nine.

Wonder who will do weekend sport now?

1 Like

Likely Emma Lawrence.

2 Likes

So she will be located in Sydney? Maybe she could host etc some sports with Bracey?

1 Like

Can we get some footage of this please? Was anyone able to record it? :innocent:

2 Likes

I note Katherine Firkin has been filing a number of reports from New York of late. Is it safe to assume she is their New York Correspondent with Eamonn now based out of Washington?

Interesting they have now have 2 US correspondents.

4 Likes

Roz Kelly’s final bulletin (edited) at 10 including farewell.

5 Likes

Anyone have the Perth edition?

I’ve always liked how 10 has never not mentioned the other networks, US style, whereas the other networks often insinuate and don’t actually say the name. (If any of that makes sense)

8 Likes

Roz Kelly wrote about her departure from 10 on her Instagram last night.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdYI2jlI3S/

2 Likes

I found it strange that Chris Bath said “Wide World of Sports at Channel 9”. Some free advertisement for Nine.

6 Likes

yep.

1 Like

Yes, little too much.
Not sure how they got that comment past management.