Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

They could do full blown election coverage from in there with multiple presenting areas. It would leave all the other coverage for dead. But alas we know they won’t bother doing a full coverage.

8 Likes

…and more SD for the set walkaround. Rather distracting and it dulls the impact of the new set, I think.

While I can understand why some segments have to be recorded, they really should’ve put some money aside to upgrade the edit suites or whatever equipment is required to output pre-recorded content in HD.

4 Likes

10 certainly have the talent now to do a full blown coverage. PVO, Hugh Riminton, Sandra Sully, Chris Bath & Lisa Wilkinson have a wealth of election coverage between them.

5 Likes

Standing for sport

Sandra caught on her phone lol

1 Like

Set construction/tour/sport

13 Likes

Sandra busted reading set reviews on media spy? :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks for this, killy06. Works great in VLC Media Player :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new set has a very European feel to it I think.

7.8 million pixels on the big screen, Tim just said.

2 Likes

The weather wall is spectacular. If only the screeching gnome wasn’t doing his daily aerobics routine in front of it.

5 Likes

Why is this screaming midget doing squats instead of reading the weather?

2 Likes

How long do we think before Tim falls down those steps? This is dangerous… :rofl:

4 Likes

This is cringeworthy stuff. Do local viewers actually like this? Surely ratings would improve if they sent this guy back to Santa’s workshop?

1 Like

I’m a local viewer and I love it.

1 Like

Streamed ten sydney for the first ever time tonight. Had the gf scrunching her face, with a WTF reaction @ the gnome.

2 Likes

Loving Tim on the new Weather wall. This team really gel.

Studio 10 will also look great here. I assume they’ll cross to Tarsh at the desk?

Weather and closer

9 Likes

That desk is iconic.

4 Likes

Given where 10 have come from with absolutely 0 dollars, this is a fantastic investment in their product.

It may not be coming together at the pace most of you would like, but it takes time to research, commission and implement the technological changes involved with all of this.

That giant LED screen requires hardware itself, that’s a bigger priority than HD servers… which are also coming.

18 Likes