Ten News First Content and Appearance

Appeared for like a second then cut off

4 Likes

Great seeing the headline on screen like 1news NZ, by far this is the best news set in Australia.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Guided tour. With a Studio10 reveal.

3 Likes

Wow this is really big! Permanent sofa set for S10.

1 Like

They just showed a time lapse that pretty much revealed all the shows that will use the set.

The Loop would look great in this set up too.

3 Likes

Would love to see how news could use the sofa area as well, it’s super versatile.

Also guessing they will do The Project from this set as well?

7 Likes

They could do full blown election coverage from in there with multiple presenting areas. It would leave all the other coverage for dead. But alas we know they won’t bother doing a full coverage.

8 Likes

…and more SD for the set walkaround. Rather distracting and it dulls the impact of the new set, I think.

While I can understand why some segments have to be recorded, they really should’ve put some money aside to upgrade the edit suites or whatever equipment is required to output pre-recorded content in HD.

4 Likes

10 certainly have the talent now to do a full blown coverage. PVO, Hugh Riminton, Sandra Sully, Chris Bath & Lisa Wilkinson have a wealth of election coverage between them.

5 Likes

Standing for sport

Sandra caught on her phone lol

1 Like

Set construction/tour/sport

13 Likes

Sandra busted reading set reviews on media spy? :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks for this, killy06. Works great in VLC Media Player :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new set has a very European feel to it I think.

7.8 million pixels on the big screen, Tim just said.

2 Likes

The weather wall is spectacular. If only the screeching gnome wasn’t doing his daily aerobics routine in front of it.

5 Likes

Why is this screaming midget doing squats instead of reading the weather?

2 Likes