Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Well Jens can get lectured on that as well he basically calls everyone else’s idea dumb. I just don’t get why there is a need to have to copy the us tv related breakfast shows to come to Australian tv.

Nonetheless I immaebsely disagree with jens on two fronts calling other people’s ideas dumb as he normally does and second the fox and friends first idea.

1 Like

Tarsh crossing to The Project team for a “Coming Up at 6:30” look ahead is exactly what they need to be doing when/if Sports Tonight returns next year.

6 Likes

Has Mark Ferguson’s power pose become contagious? :joy::joy:

9 Likes

She has a very unique presenting style.

Project cross tonight

13 Likes

IMO this co-branded 10 daily and 10 News First promo doesn’t look great, the watermarks are way too big for a start and they probably should have just done 1 version of each.

I still think they’re finding their way with how their online presence compliments their TV news service which really needs some more thought and strategy behind it.

1 Like

First day Peter Van Onselen has an exclusive on banking.

2 Likes

Brisbane using newsroom for breaking news - nice decorations

3 Likes

That 10 News First backing in the newsroom looks great!! Just needs a bit more light on it!
Would love to see this incorporated somehow on a new set for Sydney.

6 Likes

I agree. That looks fantastic!

1 Like

Tonight’s Sydney opener.

Nice to see they didn’t forget to update the backing / glass panel, since it had been 10+ years since the last update to it was made and hadn’t matched anything since the switch to Eyewitness News years ago.

2 Likes

proof that even the smallest things were thought of.

5 Likes

Live news into Perth on weekends in 2019

You have just employed Chris Bath – will those weekend bulletins continue to be national?
They will continue to be national, although we will do a second edition for west coast audiences live into those markets, probably in the new year.

13 Likes

Fantastic news. Commitment to news is starting to show again!

6 Likes

Although the re-instatement of an updated Weekend News for Perth is a step in the right direction, I personally hope we’ll eventually see Ten re-instate local bulletins for the other capital cities. Surely I can’t be the only one?

4 Likes

We all do. It will happen, I’m sure of it. But there are many other areas they need to fix first.

3 Likes

Great to See Ten returning to its pre-2014 state.

The London and LA bureaus are re opening.

For those who mention 6PM News for 10 on a weekly basis, hopefully this keeps you quiet.

18 Likes

If Seven and Nine are Coles and Woolworths does that make Ten NQR?

7 Likes