Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Must be a big change if they had since Friday night and its still not ready!

5 Likes

Will it be ready for tonight or will Sandra be presenting from a green screen? Haha

Maybe that will also be done on the rooftop

2 Likes

I think it will air tonight, I’d say they probably didn’t want to dismantle it for Studio 10 on the first day as they probably want to do rehearsals, tweaks etc.

1 Like

Apparently Studio 10 is from the terrace again tomorrow so the set might not be ready tonight?

Or perhaps Studio 10 could be moving back to the old studio.

Hopefully.

If Pointless is no longer in production and limited shows are being filmed in that studio then I can’t see why they wouldn’t look to move it back.

The big curved screen used for Show Me The Movie would be a great backdrop for the show IMO.

4 Likes

I’d love to see the news done from the roof or somewhere else like an OB

2 Likes

Update:

6 Likes

Interesting… Seems the studio has moved temporarily

16 Likes

The Project studio?

This new set must be a MASSIVE upgrade if it has taken them all weekend and today, and it still isn’t finished!

Interesting to note that the lighting around the 3 screens looks a lot darker than usual too.

10 Likes

Loving the new set! Clean, simple and cosy. It’s nice, it’s different, it’s unusual. :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Oh no. Will Tim get his Weather Wall!

And all day tomorrow. One would assume that it doesn’t include the set pieces being used here.

6 Likes

Must be structural upgrades as well? Maybe to incorporate a larger multi-use set

4 Likes

Well I guess that marks the desk as the oldest desk to have lasted on FTA? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Either that or they have the world’s slowest builders in!

5 Likes

Tim is presenting from the Harbour

Sandra said he ‘ditched the office’

6 Likes

She also said “you’re in your element”, which I agree with. He is 1000x better outside than in.

12 Likes

it look like a green screen

1 Like

I would say they will becoming from this set up for the week. It looks like they maybe renovating the newsroom.

10 Likes

They wouldn’t move that whole setup to the studio for just a day. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are overhauling the newsroom massively.
Maybe an enclosed area that reduces noise for studio 10 etc. but still has a visibility of the newsroom?
Or just a massive set that will be universal for all shows/ bulletins.

7 Likes