Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

yeap. same as the others… same for all elements, however there are four control rooms for all of the bulletins, meaning four interpretations of the style guide.

3 Likes

Is it me or does Amanda Harts voice changed?

7pm is already is a big hit for them.

Despite what people who want News at 7 say, the 6 o’clock news is still by far the largest news pie available to target.

1 Like

Oh 100%, I am just pointing out that a 7pm bulletin isn’t at all ground breaking.

Hi all, I’m trying to track down a post from here which had Sandra talking about the administration period. it was a long script and we discussed about whether it went to air or not.

I’ve just gone back over about 600 posts up there but cant find it.

Help!?

2 Likes

This one?

Tweet was this

https://twitter.com/TMAaust/status/1041486782498463744

5 Likes

legend! thank you

3 Likes

Yeah 9.30 weeknights and sundays still my preference for more local news. Nothing else rates after the big shows anymore. Local news does.

3 Likes

It was obvious it didn’t go to air from the way it was written.

1 Like

Good job on 10News First, actually being first with the Bourke street car/stabbing that’s developing this afternoon. Other two were too occupied with their game show wars .

2 Likes

Sorry, but the other two already broke the news before 10 News First. Seven went live at 4.40am… along with Nine in their Afternoon News Bulletins.

1 Like

Ah didn’t see arvo news. Well disappointing they only aired 20 mins worth of coverage. Should have gone rolling IMO. Still 10’s bulletin for prime time was first?

Return from break

3 Likes

Of all the networks, I liked Ten’s breaking news presentation. No flashing lights, no over-dramatic graphics just this simple and modern look:

7 Likes

“Primetime” starts at 6pm.

1 Like

Who cares!!

3 Likes

Look Ten were first with the news program that was also called First, OK?!

I’ve always felt the main reason The Project rates better at 7pm is because people are switching from Seven\Nine to Ten getting the “news delivered differently”.

2 Likes

Really? :stuck_out_tongue:

My parents switch at 7pm, following 7 News finishing.

2 Likes