Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Amber reporting her first story tonight.

wasn’t that on Thursday or something like that.

has she been on air yet? I know she started Thursday, but thought she might’ve been on admin.

there ya go…

This was her story last Thursday. In case you were wondering.

1 Like

Interesting watermark on this footage this morning that looks like Andrew has himself added to the video.

It appears to be the 2016 version of the Ten HD logo (without the HD part) combined with the eyewitness news part of the old news logo, pre ‘First at Five’ where the eyewitness is the same length as news.

Something like this that I just cut together quickly:

2 Likes

Wait, isn’t that mine I created in 2016?! :joy:

12 Likes

It actually looks like it from that video

1 Like

Wouldn’t be suprised if it is yours,last year I capped and posted a cross to the Brisbane newsroom where Ten had a google search open of there logo.

2 Likes

It certainly looks like it! I had a feeling that I had possibly seen it somewhere before but couldn’t find anything on here so wasn’t sure if it was just something I imagined or not. Too funny :joy:

1 Like

Whilst doing a Google Image of the above logo, I got reminiscing.

7 Likes

My favourite part about that package is during the opening titles, after reading the headlines, there was that additional sting (I call it tie “build-up”) and city footage that accompanied the VO before the logo reappeared with the main sting.

At the 20 second mark:

9 Likes

Caps of Commonwealth Games graphics in Sydney tonight:

Tonight they used this shot coming back from break, which I haven’t seen for a while:

9 Likes

Just love these graphics. Voice over is great too. This was my favourite graphics package from 10.

1 Like

I don’t recall seeing this type of angle since the early 2013-14 days!

1 Like

Is that V/O for Hugh tonight actually a joke?

new intro V/O’s for the bulletin’s launching tonight.

11 Likes

Let me guess…they’ve got a different guy doing them now with Paul Pittioni (who I’m pretty sure had been the voice introducing Ten’s newsreaders for about five years or so) more associated with the Nine Network these days?

1 Like

that’d be it then. sounds dramatic now…

1 Like

More associated?

He IS Nine’s full time V/O (along with the long-time female and other who I call ‘over the top’ male) for the past couple of years!

Can’t believe it took lazy Ten this long :roll_eyes:

Brisbane

4 Likes