Ten News First Content and Appearance

Discuss Ten Eyewitness News Content and Appearance

Bring back George Negus.

But not really.

So national bulletins continuing this week by the looks of things, Lachlan Kennedy again presenting.

I was expecting that to be the case to be honest. Of course we won’t see the local bulletins return until the new year now.

Was just thinking earlier, do TEN air news updates on their multi-channels? Do any of the other FTA networks do this? Can’t say I’ve ever seen or noticed any before.

I’m pretty sure that Seven and Nine air News Updates on their multichannels, while Ten don’t.

I’ve only ever seen Seven News sport updates appear on 7mate, obviously appealing to it’s key demo.

[quote=“killy06, post:5, topic:61, full:true”]
Was just thinking earlier, do TEN air news updates on their multi-channels? Do any of the other FTA networks do this? Can’t say I’ve ever seen or noticed any before
[/quote] I was watching Ten the other day and the amount of news updates was actually impressive, every 30 minutes-60 minutes. GO! did a stint of airing Newsbursts with Davina Smith ( http://www.mediaspy.org/content/wp-content/uploads/vaultarchive/go-newsburst/05_03_2013_22_43_15.jpg ) ,IIRC, but otherwise no I too have never seen any.

[quote=“SydneyCityTV, post:6, topic:61”]
while Ten don’t.[/quote]While SC10 (and SCTV) do - when they’re not on holiday’s of course :wink:. Go figure. Typical of Ten really.

Adelaide with new set tonight.

I can’t wait to see the reveal of Ten News Adelaide set

Chance of a change in graphics? :stuck_out_tongue:
Doubt it.

Perth really needs a new set :frowning:

Cap.

If you ask me, Ten’s current news graphics (apart from that godawful super used during TB&TB) are fine and don’t need replacing for now!

Although I agree, I’d personally prefer if they returned to “Ten News At Five” and kept the current graphics.

so same desk, same “globe” things, same plasma(s), just changed from brown to silver.

Minute Changes. Fundamentally aesthetically unappealing, poorly constructed and of no benefit to the running or attractiveness of the program.

Pretty underwhelming changes from Ten Adelaide, but it’s a slight improvement I suppose.

Adelaide set refresh looks great, including the desk which has been updated (no more wooden top).

Pity they still can’t tailor set for summer/winter - its very dark for this time of year. They should at least update title card in graphics for summer.